Monday, January 18, 2010

Unorganised.

Today's a long long day I try to focus and get some major work done.
As expected, I wasn't able to keep up to my plan at all.
Felt rather unorganized for the whole day. Mind wandering off in the midway of some productive work, getting distracted with the internet, almost getting my head exploded with all the anxious thoughts and what not.
Seriously damn concerned and worried about all the projects coming due; so and so, my mind's so preoccupied I can't really think or organise myself properly.

Anyway, I don't really think I've learnt much this semester, just trying to get things over and done with; so that I can move on to another Semester I'll prolly vow to work hard like the 3 times I've done. Zzz
Though I really wanna give up on some projects; I just can't do it.
Can't let down my teammates or my parents.

Giving up is such a horrible thought that only losers have. :(

I really wanna get a good GPA. Can't help feeling... when I see our grades for each quiz, test, and practicals.
Sigh.

I need motivation.


---


Why does it seem like I no longer know or understand who you are? :|
You are scary. It's like... a devil living under all the angels people see of you. :S



I need some rest. 

No comments: