Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Allergy For Crowds. :S

Pleasant Saturday it was. (:

Woke up early to prepare meesua for my mother!
Cooking ('minus' the preparation) is kindda easy. Lol.
Superrrr glad the food turned out good and mother loved it. :D

Prepared and out we go.
Bought cake for Aunty Teo.
Went up to Aunty Teo's place to surprise her. She looked really surprised and happy. Haha.
Tay Xiaoxuan was still in bed lo! :'(
MISS YOU! WHEN ARE WE GG AGAIN???


Cake! :D

Headed down to TPY to meet relatives for lunch! ^^
Left the place bloated.

Temple-d before shopping in the usual mall. Zz
I'm getting so bored of it already!! :( On top of that, it was freaking crowded! People shouting here and there, promoting their promotional items. -.- And, sister taking forever to try on stuffs didn't help brighten my mood. Got pretty tired just looking around... :S

Got totally moodless until we left the mall.
Mood lighten up INSTANTLY!
I hate crowds

After which, Plaza Singapura-d!!!
Another crowded place! People should go to the new malls, and leave PS alone. LOL!

It was horrible in "Cotton On", thanks to it's never ending sale. I got so pissed off, I didn't even wanna talk much. Zzz
And yes, I'm going to repeat it again, I hate crowds!!

Shopped around and all.
I don't understand why my sister still dragged me to another crowded store, Daiso. -.- Another place I got pissed off. BTHTTM!
Seriously hate crowded place.

Okay, I know you've already figured out that hate is an understatement for me when it comes to crowds. Just let me rant, whine and complainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :D

Then, settled down for light dinner before.. MOVIE!!! :D

"The Spy Next Door"
Fantastic movie for me. Highly recommended by me. Hehe.
4.5/5 rating from me.
Action, humor, and a little little romance~~
The kids are uberrrr cute luh!



Total cash-out for the day: $100 odd.
I.WANNA.DIE.







Judging at how much I hate being in crowded places, I DON'T THINK I CAN STALK OR SEE THEM AT ALL. :'( How? Really wanna see them- DIE DIE also have to see them in real life AT LEAST ONCE!!! :( Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!






BYE! :D

No comments: