Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Opposite.

Got back results today; gahhhh! I think it's really funny for me.

When you think a paper was easy to score; your result sucked. And when you think the paper is just crappy, you'll score better than the paper you're confident of. Zzz It's always, and I really mean ALWAYS!, that case dor me.
Why? Why? Whyyyyyyyy???
Annoying, frustrating and damn! these "Oops, Ouch, Terrible!!" things are just confusing and tiring...

Am both upset and glad. But anyway, let's not talk about it.



Impromptu decision to go shopping with Sheryl and Emily. Headed down to ION and walked around. Sheryl tried a lot of pretty clothes! But she didn't buy anything because they cost too much. HAHA! ION's a nice place, but I hope I can start shopping above the basement. LOL! For the past 4-5 times I've been there; I'm always stuck in the basement. LOL!

But then again, above basements are all branded goods. Zzz

Didn't get to take many pictures because we were more busy shopping.


Emily's treat because she scored BEST among the three of us for this Semester~~~ LOL!


OUTSIDE THE GORGEOUS TOILET !!! Lol.


Emily left early lo. :( ABANDONED US !

//edited!
I just remembered! That Sheryl Zhang ah! Damn mean. I wanted to take train all the way back home but I end up taking to YCK and bus-ed home. LOL! BECAUSE~~~ This girl bluff me and brought me to the train that was OPPOSITE of what I was suppose to board. :@ Hahahha.
End up waiting ages for the stupid bus! Lol.
Sheryl Zhang, I hate you!!! Lol... When are we meeting for KBox again? LOL!



Because of Sheryl, I got a bit A BIT addicted to video-calling. LOL!




(She didn't know I took this. xD)



Then at night, I webcam-ed with another two good friends of mine.
BUT! They took snapshots of me! Zzz Lol.
And, I've promised to blog them up. HAHA!








Watching TV...




Imitating Margy~~~ :D




When I know they actually took snapshots of me. :'( LOL!


Maskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ~~~

I had an awesome time chatting with you girls; Delphia and Margy~~~ :D
Let's do this again. AND I WANNA HEAR YOU GIRLS SING!! Hahaha...



Favourite pictures below...




:D


They said this is nice. BUT! This got NO DIFFERENCE from what I wore... Zzz LOL!


THIS TOP CAN NOT BE FOUND ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
I AM SO EFFING SAD AND I CAN'T STOP ANNOUNCING IT ! LOL.



Going out again tomorrow. This time with How Yanling and Jiaxuan. CONFIRM got a lot of Yanling's picture. LOL!
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Till here~

No comments: