Friday, April 03, 2009

A Worry Off My Chest!! :D

Hohoho! Finally a worry off my chest! :D
TAY XIAOXUAN, DON'T FORGET TO TREAT ME TO A MEAL AHHHHHHH! hohoho.


ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY SHOTS OF ME! Lol.

Met up with Weishan yesterday for lunch at Soup Restaurant. :)
LUNCH WAS WAYYYYY TOO FILLING!! &&&, We only ordered like... a soup (for 2-4pax!), a vegetable and a claypot TOFU (nice nice nice)! :) But, we couldn't finish the delicious soup please! Lol.

After which, shopped around before we headed back home. LOL! It was a pretty boring day yesterday; because my tutee couldn't come for tuition. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( LOL!


I know I look a bit "cui" here. LOL!
&&&I feel a tad tad tad weird with my old specs. ;/ LOL!

Sad uhhhhh! Couldn't join Jiaxuan and co. for cycling at ECP today. :(
NEXT TIME NEXT TIME!! ;)
Didn't get to meet Weishan today also because she went to meet her buyer early. Ahhhhhhh! Lol.

Ohhhh noooooooooooo~ Two more weeks till.... DANG!
WANNA WANNA WANNA ENJOY THE LAST 14DAYS OF... hehhhhhh~
I WANNA GO PLAY UNDER THE SUN! ;) LOL!

Okay, random entry, was bored because my tutee's not here yet!

OUH~ SHE'S HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YAY-NESS! heheheh.

PS: I work better under pressure, with little confidence and low expectations; but great yearn to do well!! ;)

No comments: