Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Silly Me. =.=|||

OMG! Tell me, how silly and careless can I be?! Lol. I actually sliced a teeny weeny bit of my thumb while cutting apples USING A APPLE CUTTER. =.=
FYI: Apple cutters are those specially designed and shaped to cut apples in one shot/push and it's only sharp at the bottom. Don't ask me how I did it because I feel really silly thinking about it. Lol. DEFINITELY NOT A BIMBO ACT! Lol.
Weishan, you better not say I am one! Lol.

&now I feel slightly handicapped with my right thumb not functioning it's 100%. LOL.
PS: I AM NOT EXAGGERATING! :D
PS PS: Never ever play with sharp objects. Lol.



Suddenly recalled a conversation Yanling, Jiaxuan and I shared last night. Made me really lol-ed until I wanted to tear(Okay wait, maybe not that bad). But still, it was freaking funny! No one can be as silly, innocent and blurr as dear Yanling. But hopefully, she learnt something from last night. haha! At least, I did. :D

DANG DANG DANG! I am very very very very very very anxious, nervous and excited for Fridayyyy! Please let me one shot K.O! :D
Praying~~~~

HOHOHO! Weishan actually tried to fool me this afternoon...:
Weishan(: said:
fuck, jolene damn unreasonable.
JASMINE. said:
?
JASMINE. said:
april fools joke?
Weishan(: said:
HAHHAA
Weishan(: said:
SMART ASS
Weishan(: said:
GRRRR.
.
.
.
Weishan(: said:
i pranked.. you, jolene, yaping, serene and gary
Weishan(: said:
ONLY YOU I DIDNT SUCCEED!!!! :(

LOL! I "?" because I was shocked she actually used the "f" word. HAHA!
TAN WEISHAN, WANNA TRICK ME ALSO DON'T NEED TO USE THE "F" WORD UH! Lol. You're just lousy. ;x LOL!


Okay, a really random entry.
Even more random; "Replay, replay, replay~~~~ I need a replayyyy~~"

[[edited]]
My thumb feels better now! :D *Right thumb wriggles and says "HI"* LOL! But, it still hurts when I touch it. =.=

No comments: