Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dear Santa... :D

HO HO HO!
M
ERRY CHRISTMAS!




It's been a blast this Christmas!!
(The three celebrations I've had luh.)

The three celebrations I've had, they are all fantastic! :):):):):):):):):) Really nice to just spend time with people I absolutely treasure and love being part of my life. (;
That is what I'll describe as having a great time not because of the activity but because of the companion. :)
Even just stoning infont of the television with people I love is great. =x



Dear Santa,
I hope to keep all my friends in my pocket. :D
All I want for Christmas is...
1)
2)
3) Why are you peeping at my wish list?! Lol.
Love, Jasmine.



Celebration with...
BI0802
NPCONCC!
Favourite EC Mates. ;)
(Click to view.)

Hope everyone who reads this and people whom I care for is blessed and loved this season~ :D

HO HO HO!
M
ERRY CHRISTMAS!


Update soon again! :D
Love you readers. (;

No comments: