Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kaboom!

Okay! I have no idea what title I wanna have for this entry.
So, pardon the random-ness. :D


I hate it when there's miscommunication!! Lol. Was suppose to meet Weishan at the bus stop near the side of Bowen Secondary School but, I didn't get the full details and went to the one infront of the school! Lol. Had to walk all the way to find that blackie! =x
&Miss Tan Weishan, I'm NOT a bimbo!! It was a pure miscommunication k!

Met up with Jolene in the bus and headed to Chompchomp! We're the first can?! Lol. Waited for the guys and started our dinner! :D
There were only 6 of us. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( The rest couldn't make it.

Lol! Somehow, someone named us the "US" because we get to meet up more. Rather than the whole of NPCONCC! Lol.

Had a pleasant dinner. Jolene did something really funny &bimbotic! Lol. She suddenly screamed while bickering with Lance and people from the two tables beside looked at us! Lol. Bimbo! =x




LANCE WENT HOME FIRST ; AFTER DINNER!!!
(Lol. sort of agreed to do this. =x)

Quoted from Lance's blog:
"Feel damn bad to leave them halfway through the evening."
Lol! Sure not Lance?
LOL! Don't feel bad la. We know about your work. What more, we're really really understanding. ;)



Left for Hougang Mall after dinner, bought some snacks and settled down in some open area. I didn't know there's this really nice open area! Didn't bother to head up to the fifth floor after it's renovation. =x Did some heart-to-heart talks. Well, it was near to heart-to-heart talks; we crapped alot more. Lol.
Knew some things.

There was this little boy who seem to dislike Gary. He was kicking Gary, hitting him and stepping on his bag! Lol. Poor big head.
Soohou and Jolene are great entertainers. =x Lol. Only when they argue with each other though. HAHA. Really dramatic. Lol.
Yaping join us but left few minutes later for dinner. For her, we decided to continue chatting around her house.

Ahhh~ Gary's an ass! Lol.
Should have let me know!!! Lol.
It's not my little secret la Gary! Lol.

Because of curfew, left at 10.30pm.
Mama's sick. STAY HOME DAY TOMORROW!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Really sorry for not being able to get the things tomorrow. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

OHOH! I don't know which idiot in my family has a hole in his/her mouth. Keeps leaving food crumbs and attracting almost a hundred ants. Lol. Cleared this kindda mess thrice this month! Zzz
Anyway, I realise I'm really sensitive to these kindda things now. Zzz


Drats! I realise I have been having difiiculties sleeping before 2am. Zzz Stupid.

Okay, writer's block.
Have a good day! NIGHTS!


Supposingly, there should only be 13 of us. =x

We need a serious gathering/outing soon!

PS: & I think it's because you're not bothered.

No comments: