Friday, June 06, 2008

TERM BREAK!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Today's the last day for Term 1;
G-R-E-A-T!! Finally get to have a nice long rest before the new term.
sort of

Anyway, Yanling and Serene crashed our Accounting lecture today. :D Miss them!

Nothing much to blog about actually.

Oh oh! Yesterday, we had our last ICA for the term; Business Communication. It was a 5-minute personal speech; & I think the class did pretty well! Formal wear for the presentation too. :D




PICTURES!



Funny SiewCheng and I! :D
Taken two days before.



Taken Yesterday-

Sad la! I was one of the two in the whole class who wore short sleeved top! :(


EMILY!


RACHEL!


DAOHONG!
I look tall aye? :B

Okay fine! I was standing on a step higher. ;x


Speaking about my height! Guess what my favourite black black told me early in the morning-
.
.
.
:(
He said I look even shorter yesterday! Zzz I wasn't in my best mood and he told me that in the morning lo. :(:(:(:(:( He even said I'm aging! :( Saddddddddddddddddd! hehehe.




GUANGUAN! :D


SHERYL!


JOSHER!
The only one who looked as if he just got retrenched from his job. :x


FREDRICK!
Tallest and the second oldest; Love teasing him about his age and... and... and... ;)


SIYI!
The shortest in class! =x HAHA. My A Gang member. ;D


LIMGUAN!
again. ;)


KRISTOFFER!
He's not in my class la; He's just so... frequent in crashing most of our tutorials. :D
A half BI and IT Student. LOL! Ohh ohh! He's my favourite black black, by the way.
See the contrast! LOL. Look at our arms/hands!


GARY!
My favourite big headed dollie! I only have one big headed dollie; thus explains him being my favourite. ;)


TERRENCE! ;
advertising Gary's IPOD!



My camera almost crashed! Zzz All thanks to this person...


STEPHANIE!
Took this picture, corrupted my camera! :x


hehe.
I've got no idea why I have been doing this. ALOT.


See what I mean? LOL.
Narcissistic. ;x


I bet you can see the obvious.
Gary's head is real big. REAL BIG. ;)


President Fredrick & I-just-got-retrenched Josher;
getting ready to do a handshake... LOL!


JUST RANDOM-ING!
The two of them and the one who gave this silly idea...


Cheerleader Stephanie helping Limguan with her hair.
My class is full of very nice and helpful people!
Great example; THE BLOGGER, ME! ;x
Just being thick skinned alright! ;)


A Gang! :D
Rachel, MEMEME & Siyi.


Tall me, AuntieKiller Daohong and and and BigBully Darius. ;x
I'm so gonna get it. But wait! Darius's my favourite bro too. ;)


See what I mean about me doing that expression often?! :D
GUANGUAN, MINMING &&&& NIENIE!


Emily, Stephanie, MEMEME & Sheryl.


Us again with Stephanie trying to act cute. :D


Us again. :)


erhum* I wasn't suppose to be in the picture. =x
Anyway, the guys are imitating and trying to tease Daohong. His previous hairstyle. HAHA.


LOL! Look at Daohong!
Krist looks like he's suffering from constipation... =x


SYUHADA, Stephanie and MEMEME!


The diligent 5 and MEMEME! ;)






:D


INFORMAL SHOT OF US!
21 one in the picture. BUT, one not in the picture from BI0802.



TODAY!

Yanling came over first;
She reached during one of our tutorials; when she was at the same level as us, Gary went over to fetch her. Then when she came to the class, my tutor was stunned... LOL. Imagine a hamster looking stunned. Super funny! HAHAHA.


Bored Yanling.

Awwwwwwww~ She looks really short today. HAHA!
Alright. It's wrong to take the really short from me. Anyhow, she looked shorter than me today! :D HAPPY! HAH.


Went over to South canteen to have lunch. Serene then came over to join us.




TSK! Took pictures without me. :(


Imitating Serene & Gary acting cute.
SPASTIC.


I just realise this picture look a little weird... =x




Pretty Serene! ;x HAHAHA. In the last picture, it's actually her middle finger! LOL.


The Gary's-big-head lookalike Serene! LOL.




Gary copied me! :D




Why's my face so red uh?! Zzz


Emo? LOL. Serene said she closed her eyes on purpose.


NYP's new horror story? LOL.
Artistic shot. ;)


After lunch, went over to the library.



Yanling's out to criticize our school today. Zzz She came in and said that our Hotshot cafe looked kiddy with the furnitures, said that our library was small and many many more. :( LOL. Guess she forgot she's actually in our school?! HAHA.


In library...
Ahhhh~ Miss those times having people trying to take snap shots of the two above.


Gary's suppose to be helping Yanling and I take a picture lo...


There he goes again...




Finally... :D



Decided to use my gooooooooooooooood laptop. ;)











LOL. Random...


Serene's trying to spook people who see this. ;x


I like this pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! x3


The last picture in the library! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~


During lecture....
.
.
.
.
.
BREAK!


YANLING!














:D


ENDING OFF WITH A FORMAL PICTURE OF THE UNITED FUNNY BI0802!



Good bye!

*****Apologies for the plain entry. Not much content and caption this time. :(
Being moodless and tired now. ;)



TERM BREAK TERM BREAK...
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Ah great! There's still project and assignment to be completed. Zzz



















PS: That is ridiculously unfair.
Gullible. Naive.
Simply, dumb.

No comments: