Sunday, March 11, 2007

bored~

did some amendments to my blog layout, hope it looks better. =]

it's suppose to be saturday now but it's midnight, it has been quite a long time since i last stay up till so late. *yawn* but i don't miss it. -.-

10.03.07
anyway, todays' the first saturday we have to report to school for more combine practice. reached school quite late but was not late for more than half and hour (which is still bad larhs). started practice like about 0845 and i feel that orchestra is really getting better. what's more, i'm starting to really remember my scores! i'm so happy. hahas.

was suppose to hang out with some NP friends but end up not joining them for the movie. i don't know why but out of the sudden, i don't feel like watching movie what's more, this week is just not right. for days, my stomach have been having wars among themselves and today it was suffering from cramps. don't wanna spoil my mood in the middle of the movie.
okay, so after orchestra, i wanted to have a meeting but since it's a saturday i didn't really want to hold the committee back (as well as myself) so, we've decided to have our next meeting on tuesday at hougang mall mac around 1200 (1130 reach). although it was after orchestra practice, some committee went back first. i don't blame them for leaving because i shouldn't have went to the toilet since i was the one who wanted the meeting. but i didn't expect her to be talking to the seniors, i thought she might help out or brief them. ohh well, maybe i really shouldn't have went to the toilet because the meeting was done quite fast.

after orchestra, ring up my sis and asked her to wait for me at the hougang malls' bus stop. in the end, i reach there first. went to hougang mall and met up with mum and one of her friends. had two curry puffs for lunch and a blueberry cheese cake from Galare (hope it's the correct spelling) and top up with some ice-cream.

headed to compass point, fix my new spectacles and went to the library. borrowed four books and met up with mum again. out of the sudden, we were talking about our sense of smell and our mum asked us to buy perfumes. -.- my sister suggested adidas so we went to look at it.
bought this:


Floral Dream


kindda regret buying this but it was too late.
]:


my new spectacles. i don't like it at all but my mother insist that this is nice. -.-

after that, dad came and we went to my uncles' house to see our small emperor. he's real cute. ^^
was real tired when we were on our way home and after taking of my shoes and socks, i laid in bed and slept for four hours. lols. couldn't wake up despite my sisters' many attempt to wake me. guess i'll be having a tough and long night now. woke up when my parents went to ikea and bathed. talked to cindy in msn and felt relieved because i sort of complained to her about some things. sighs.

ohh yeahs, tuition yesterday was fun larhs. hahas. couldn't stop myself from laughing when i look at xiaoxuan's brother. LOLs. good thing was that, i finally got my revenge!! i took a pencil and poke xiaoxuans' smelly legs. keep disturbing my by kicking me.

sighs. mum nagging us to bed. going out tomorrow too. [:
will update soon again. =]

really can't figure out what's wrong with me again. already told myself many times but i can't seem to be able to control what i'm thinking. or rather, what my heart thinks. nothing is getting complicated but i'm making simple things complicated. PLEASE, stop me from thinking.
disappointed in her, how can she forget?!? sighs.
BYE!!

No comments: