Saturday, June 03, 2006

good news VS. bad news.

have been wanting to post these days. i wonder why. maybe i'm feeling toubled these days bahs. too bored maybe? lols. thirty more minutes to "rival". tsktsktsk! lols.

woke up with a big headache today at nine. for once, i'm early. hahas. couldn't sleep at all last night because i'm still quite pissed about what i've read yesterday night. anyway, spend almost my whole morning infront of the televison. hahas. at around 1300hrs plus going 1400hrs, my mother interrupted my show rushing me to get ready and i was like: "the appointment is at 1430 hrs. what's the hurry?" and she replied saying that the nurse from the clinic called to remind us that the appointment was at 1330hrs. hahas. my mother is really getting older.. oops. XD. today's checkup was a real bomb. lols. it cost a total of 92 bucks! including the consultation and medication. that's alot right? it's a good thing that i'm still feeding on my parents. hahas. what a thing to say.. =p

anyway, just got back an hour or so ago.. from hougang mall. as usual, my mother dragged me to the supermarket and bought tons of stuff. i'm so glad that i can communicate with my parents rather well. =D well, i'm back to entertaining my friends after this week! have to stay at home so might as well invite my friends over. but the other side of inviting people over is to have more things to be clean up! hahas. i doubt i can survive alone at home with my sister who is now so addicted to the computer. unlike me. hahas. i'm addicted to the television!

tomorrow is the 4th of June. the day my maid is going home for.. hmms.. for.. about.. 22 days. including the flight duration and so on. guess i'll miss her. was just wondering is her going back home a good thing to me or not? well, if she's not at home, i'll have to do the house chores look after my sister and rot alone. it also means that i'll have more peace with no more high pitch people yanking at me to eat dinner. hmms. who knows. it's only gonna be for 22 days. i'll just have to tolerate everything i guess. hahas. at least i can stay up real late which my doctor reminded me not to. hahas. so i guess after tomorrow it's only me and my crazy sister at home. hahas. =]

nine more minutes to my beloved show. guess i'll end my say today here. hahas. maybe i'll come back later? lols.
buh bye! C=

No comments: