Monday, June 05, 2006

>.< dummy!!

how many times do you mop or do you see people mopping the living room's floor? once or twice only right? well, i think i broke the record today. hahas.

guess what? i mopped my living room four times! wahahas. say i'm nuts. can't blame me. i poured too much soap into the water at first which result in the floor being sticky. hmms. i think so. then i mopped it again, for fun. however, it was i still sticky then i went to change the water and mop the floor for the third time. my sister laughed and when i was three quater done, i got fed up and slpash water on the floor. this way, it's faster. hahas. now, it's so much smooth! wahahas. i'm crazy..

i'm on the line with yanling now, chatting about almost everything that has been happening and whatever can be talked about. oww. i miss my television!! i haven't watched it since morning. i was like stuck infront of the computer the whole day! gosh. anyway, my hair is so god damn messy. hahas. i wanna have a hair cut! my mother scolded me crazy for having that thought so fast. ohh yeahs! i haven't touch any of my holiday assignments yet. as per usual. rushing through all my assignments in the last week of the holiday every year. hahas. i just can't bring myself to do any homework during the whole holiday. it just don't click! lols. i'm being stupid.

anyway, just hung up with yanling. she had to answer the call of nature. you know? hahas. i guess i have to wash the dishes. urg! twenty more days! exactly three more weeks to school again. wahahas. i guess i'll be killed for reminding everyone about it. =p

gotta go. buh bye! >.< dummy!! hahas.

No comments: