Sunday, March 05, 2017

A Week of Birthday!



Birthdays are especially special when they are spent with people who matters in your life, and when you have people who goes the extra mile to make it special for you. :)



A quick and simple surprise our colleagues pulled for Gowry and I.
What are the odds, one of my favourite colleague's birthday is just a day after mine! :)




&She got a lovely bouquet of flowers from her hubby later that evening.
I want a bouquet tooooooooo


Later that same day, I met up with Zylia for my birthday treat!!


Queue-d quite a bit for this.. It was nice, but not very worth any queue. =p


&On Friday, my other project team surprised me too!
With cute whiteboard drawings. Heh.


Also met up with some friends from Maybank over a good evening of food and catchup!







Life's good, when you have good people in your life. ♥

Also, no picture of Karena and Jolene, but the dessert we had together over the week. HEHE.



Ending this post with a stupid video. Lol.

No comments: