Sunday, October 16, 2016

Halloween Night @ USS


First experience at USS Halloween Night and it was so exciting and fun!!! The clique (well... some of us?) have always wanted to check it out, but were either too broke or didn't have enough brave and willing souls to go together - Definitely won't be fun if you visit it with just another friend or two!

Was thrilled when Karen asked if I was interested to go; super glad we got Maybank discount for the entrance tickets too. HEHE.

After last night, I realise I'm more of a laugh-er than a screamer, and I was so so amazed by the makeup and setup I couldn't stop staring at the actors and the surrounding! Won't say I wasn't scared though (but I react more often by laughing lolol); they were pretty creepy and I definitely have to hold someone to feel safe exploring the houses. I think the scariest for me was the "Hawker Centre" because it was so dirty and gory. Really, if a place looks dark and dirty it's horror for me enough. Lol. I like "Big Shanghai" most because the setup was so pretty!!!!

Snaps from last night!

Lost all the pictures because meh; misplaced my phone before I backed up my pictures. NTS: Get back the habit of blogging (almost) immediately.

No comments: