Sunday, July 10, 2016

Chiulee's Birthday



Yesterday was a simple yet really fun night with my favourite people; something I needed very much from the hectic work these days. It's been a while since I'd laughed that much!!! So much that my tummy hurt. HEHE. I need more times like these to keep sane. Not what happened at the end of the celebration though.

Anyhoo~





We met up to celebrate Chiulee's birthday, had a great dinner at Shaw House's Watanabe Coffee (X) and laughed too much playing the Pop-Up Pirate game Karena brought. HEHEHE.

The freaking game made us so noisy, I was glad no one complained about us!

We also intensified the thrill of the game. What's a game if there's no penalty for the losers, right?

So....... the first and second person to actually make the pirate pop up from it's barrel 3 times would have to pay the service charge and GST of the bill respectively. Chiulee, being the birthday girl, was no exception, but she was given 2 more chances! SHE WAS SO CLOSE!

But, guess who was so so unlucky ~~~
There was no 2 person who paid the service charge and GST,

BUT ONE!!

ONE UNLUCKY PERSON PAID BOTH THE GST AND THE SERVICE CHARGE..........



No prize for guessing it right~



IT WAS ME, DAMMIT. Lol.

How lucky, right!!!!!

Unbelievable. Such a hugeass hole in my wallet from last night. SOBS.


HEHEHE, this snow app is some awesome shit.

Because of it we giggled and laughed too hard; sneakily taking pictures and videos of each other with that face changing application. Hahaha. Too unglam to share all here; will safekeep them for our own. :p

I really need more time like this. ♥






Last group shot of us tonight, with my credit card in custody! SOBS.

No comments: