Sunday, March 22, 2015

In Desperation

The desire is especially strong this year. Instead of a want, it feels as if it's now a need.

There's no lacking, but humans are made greedy. We all want something. We all want something more.

So what if I'm falling into desperation? What's meant to happen, will. God has his plan for us all. We young people should slow down, and be patient for what is to come. Be very prepared for what is to come. When it does, we'll not fluster, we'll not fumble.

I no longer like having the idea of it. The more I think about it, the more I think it's hard. The more I think about it, the more I think it's impossible.

I don't like having the idea of it anymore. I don't mind actually going through it now, even if it means negative things would happen. Somehow, it seem to me that these things should happen....... to make life feel whole.

ps: But first, I have to do something.

No comments: