Tuesday, July 01, 2014

July...

JULY?!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

WTF IS TIME DOING?!! WHY IS IT TICKING OFF SO QUICKLY?!!

I AM NOT IN A HURRY SO PLEASE, TIME PLEASE STAHP!!!!!

Sigh. I'm now officially unemployed for two months. On the way to the third month now. Technically, I've been unemployed since February.... BUT NO!!! I refuse to think that way because I was suppose to start job hunting only in May due to my vacation plans.

SO TWO MONTHS UNEMPLOYMENT.
I've sent out over fifty applications but hardly any companies are giving me a chance. Not even for an interview. WHY WHY WHY!!!

THE LOCAL UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ARE OUT... NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just need to rant randomly because I'm feeling a little beaten right now. July... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And now, there's more people out in the field job hunting.

PLEASE GOD, PLEASE HELP ME.

This is a nonsensical entry.

BYE.

No comments: