Monday, May 26, 2014

Period.

​What's done, cannot be undone.
& What's gone, cannot come back.

Something I'm ​randomly ​thinking about tonight:

A bonded friendship can drift apart, but a drifted apart friendship can never return to the initial bond anymore.

Right? No matter what, things would be different after having to be drifted apart. Things will never be the same.

Tonight, I am randomly missing someone. A bestfriend. I really miss how things were. I really miss that friendship. :/ So out of the blue.

But, there's no point always looking back and comparing things. Just like how it is pointless to cry over spilled milk.

Everything has changed.
Even when we've hoped things will never change, they still did.
Everything has changed.
Even when we've assured and promised each other things will never change, they still did.
Everything has changed.

I believe everything happens for a reason though...... We just have to connect the dots. Right now, we just haven't figure the connections yet.

I guess it is just one of those nights for me today.

No comments: