Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Interviews.

Went for my first interview this morning. First interview since I've semi-actively started job hunting in February.

Not sure how I did. But I know I blanked out pretty often throughout the short interview. -,-

Couldn't sleep much last night rehearsing what I would say about myself, my strengths, my weaknesses and my hobbies. In the end, none of those questions (or alike) were asked.

I can never understand why the hell I get so nervous and intimidated........ It's not like I have anything to lose or is not qualified for the jobs I apply for.

I've always allowed my nervousness to take over. During all my interviews in the past (totally messed up the one at DBS. hai.), during my driving test and just..... when important things take place, I get nervous and then screw up. :(

I really need to up my game even more and start telling myself to stop feeling nervous. It's such a weak point.

:(

No comments: