Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Saturday In Town

Photobucket

Wanted to get some things in Town, so I asked Shamyn out for brunch and a little bit shopping~ :3 Turns out, I didn't actually bought anything on my to-buy list but got another pay of sandals on quarter-impulse state. x.x

Have been wanting to try out Wild Honey for quite a while; and it was about time I finally go for it and catch up with all the hype. Well, Shamyn and I did yesterday!!!!! :) Brunch came a little bit later with the waitress noting down my number wrongly and we weren't called when a table is ready. :( But thank goodness shopping at TopShop kindda eased the hunger and made waiting more enjoyable. And thank goodness a table was ready in no time, when we head back,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Checking out the menu~

Photobucket
Scones

Photobucket
Raspberry Doughnut!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Really nice doughnut.

And there we also have a glass of Orange Juice and Wild Iced Tea. :)
Juices are priced at $9. :O

Unsure why we didn't ask about the prices when we ordered, but we just didn't. End up shocking ourselves with the bill. But I guess, the food was good and we've enjoyed ourselves, so it's good. :)

Photobucket
Love this waffle!

Photobucket

Photobucket
These were good too! But it was the dish that hiked up our bill by at least 50%!
It is $34. Their specialty or something.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
STUFFED.
Had brunch at 2+ till 3+ because we had to take our time to slowly finish our fooooooooooood.
End up being so full, I didn't really have much for dinner. ><

Photobucket
Really nice ambiance and pretty good food. Would go for brunch again some day.
After we tried other places. ^^

Photobucket
After brunch, we sat outside the place and cam-whored. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spent the next hour shopping before I headed off to Clarke Quay and meet up with people I absolutely missssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Jasmine, Yong Wei, Pototo Yanhua, Robbin and Micheal!! Dinnered before we headed down for some drinks and shisha ~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feeling kindda dead today because I didn't sleep much for two days straight and my feet hurts like mad. Zz Is age really catching up?! I don't recall being so weak uh. LOL. Having fun and yet feeling so dogged at the same time. >< Can't wait for brunch later with people I loveeeeeeee~ ♥

Photobucket