Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sugar 'Cat-Walking'!!!!

Yesterday, Sugar walked down the runway with some really gorgeous models at Orchard Central for some event!

In the midst of our 12-hour date yesterday, Yanling and Jiaxuan accompanied me to drop by Orchard Central to check out our pretty Sugar do her cat-walk on the Runway with some really gorgeous models!!

Didn't wanna merge entry of the date with the girls so I'm blogging this first. xD

Photobucket
A Colourful Affair~~~
Some of the clothes are really nice!

Was really excited and busy trying to keep a look out for Sugar's entrance. We reached the place in time though. Just started when we tried to squeeze our way for a good view... ^^

Photobucket
SO CUTE SHE HAS A BIG BOW ON HER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rather surprised at her obedience on stage!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Walking up again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Again!

Photobucket
"HI!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Again, and again!



Here's a short video of her walk. heheeh.





Coincidentally found this while extracting that video out.
That's Sugar barking at my balloons and my sister scaring her. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Some bulldog from our area too~

I actually really like bulldogs... Especially those really wrinkled ones! I have no idea what breed is that though. But I saw it when watching 2NE1tv and G.Dragon has a wrinkled bulldog! So cute. I don't even find them ugly... :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So obedient and actually sat down.
Tsk tsk. Never saw this side of her at home. LOL.

Photobucket
I think she walked up and down the runway for at least....... 3 - 4 times?

Photobucket
FAVOURITE SHOT! ^^