Sunday, January 29, 2012

龙年初七,人日!

HAPPY PEOPLE'S DAY!!! ^^
Photobucket

According to the Lunar Calendar, today's supposedly everyone's birthday!!! *clap clap clap* It's already the 7th day to the Dragon Year which means...... 8 more days to the end of the celebration a.k.a no more ang baos! hurrrrr. xD

Speaking of red packets. I have yet to open mineeeeeeeee!!!

ANYWAYS, mummy was random today and prepared Steamboat for dinner!!!! *dances around my room with arms in the air* Apparently, sister was craving for steamboat so she prepared it. Biased. >:( loll.

Photobucket
Wooohoooo~~~

I specially arrow-ed the bowl of crab-stick because that was all mine. ==; Apparently, no one eats crab-stick except for yours truly. It's a pack of crab-stick! ZOMG. Yes, I am now sick of crab-stick. Lol.. Anyways! I didn't eat much after-all. :/ Still feeling slightly unwell from being too intoxicated last night. Zz

I am so gonna regret not eating enough tonight. TT^TT I.am.hungry.already. ZOMG.

Photobucket
WOOTS.

Photobucket
&THE HIGHLIGHT!!!!!
I only had one though. :/

Okay, random update endddddddd! ;)

Photobucket
BYE~~~