Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dream.

Was watching the final episode of "KhunToria" and I can't believe I actually teared a little. In fact, I look like I've cried. Lol. It just feels sad.. That something I used to look forward to every week has come to an end. Just like any other shows and such.. But because this was a virtual marriage, it kindda made me feel a lot more sad. May be stupid and silly for some people but I just can't help it.. I feel sad for sad stories. I feel pain in gory shows. That's why I prefer watching comedies or action films.

When Victoria described the entire experience like as if it was a dream; it kindda got me thinking too.. :/ Sometimes, I feel like I'm dreaming as I live. Some things happen and makes me wanna be dreaming instead too.

Lately, I've been dreaming quite a bit too.
Nightmares.
Dreams.
Like as if I'm not sleeping but living another life when I'm trying to rest... Even getting enough sleep doesn't feel like I've rested enough for the long day. :/

I should hit the sack right now. Need to get some shut eyes early just in case I start dreaming and not getting enough rest again. ><
Hope the liquor I had can help make the coming rest a smooth and dream-less one. :)

Will blog tomorrow and with pictures! :)

No comments: