Friday, April 15, 2011

There's Always A First To Something... :)))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had another day off on Wednesday and went on a date with Zylia~~~! ^^ This time, I made myself wear heels so our height difference won't be that horribly obvious like the other time... >< Still...~ But at least it wasn't that obvious! xD And I end up getting BLISTERRRR ATTACKKKK!! Life of a short girl... LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The day started off with pay collection at Liang Court and then a brunchlunch at 313@Somerset Marché!!! ^^ (Suppose to be brunch but both of us kindda just met up late and all.. =x) It was a great deal for Zylia as she foot the bill with a only soup, a rosti and two drinks!! Surprisingly wasn't really hungry or she'll definitely freak out with the bill.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I swear I will definitely try some other dishes the next time I'm there! Like pizza or pasta! This is like the nth time I've ate the same thing every time I'm there! ~,~ But still, it was niceeee! HEHEHE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SIGH. Should have asked her brother to get me one too!!! 
Only S$75!!!!!! Grrrrr. *jealous*

Photobucket
I loveeeee the films! SO CUTEEEE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She was cam-whoring (SHE  TOOK A LOT OF SHOTS!!!)
while I was...
Photobucket
texting and changing wallet~~~
Photobucket

Photobucket
took a picture and sent to her bro!!! Loveeee the wallet! <3
After lunch was shopping before Zylia introduced a friend of hers, Mak. Walked around town before we settled down at TWG with two of Mak's friends... One word, awkwardddd. :S LOL. I should have just ignore the weird atmosphere and take pictures~~ But it was so... awkward. xD TWG's nice, good tea and really awesome desserts! So going there again with Zylia for our official first time! =x hehehe. And then, I'll spammmm pictures!

The Soup Spoon for dinner after Mak's friends left. And, OMG OMG OMGZXZXZZ, I wanna get a necklace and a bag from River Islanddd!!! SOBS! Left to meet Weishan Yaping and Lance at Plaza Singapura's Starbucks when Zylia and Mak left to club. Was rather tempted to join the clubbing group but nahhhh~~ Mother might kill me for doing last minute stunns~ LOL. xD

ps: It was out first time to Marche together, TWG, and Soup Spoon. Zylia's virgin trip to all three! :O hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now I'm craving it again.. :\ FML.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: