Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's only Thursday and Friday!!

But it totally felt like the weekends to me. I kept thinking today is Sunday. x,x 

Been a really really long time since I've had a good good 'weekend'... Haven't had real good rest or sleep either, in fact. :/ Has also been a long long time since i've spent quality time with the family; by means of heading out or just slacking at home... Work really does suck away your life. =='

Ever since I started working for 6days with varied offdays, every rest day is so precious to me... I should be grateful I'm at the very least not dragging myself to work, right? :/

Anyway, at least I can now confidently request for a 5-day week for my next coming job. That will be my job requirement for any future jobs; after checking out the toilet(top priority it has to be freaking clean!!) and before the salary... ;x heh. Even though the current one only drains 75% of my daily energy and only 85% of my life, I still feel tired after it and wants two days of rest very badly!

Or maybe, I haven't adapt to this working life..........
DAMN, I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

No comments: