Sunday, April 18, 2010

Advanced.

fav.girls

This entry came late because I didn't get the photos. :/

Well, before the awesome farewell gathering with npconcc, spent a lovely night with my favourite girls. ^^

Though I was really exhausted from the long day, meeting the girls was really nice... :D

Met Yanling on the train towards Dhoby Ghaut and met up with Jiaxuan at Plaza Singapura's Hong Kong Cafe.
PS: I am kindda sick of it already! =x

Then, had a really filling dinner before going around Plaza Singapura~ :D Wanted to do a small advanced birthday celebration but I guess we were all half dead? Alright, it was just me. =x. End up just training back home. :)

Short and sweet outing with them. :D

Alright, pictures up ahead! :D

fav.girls
@Hong Kong Cafe

fav.girls

fav.girls
Yanling & Jasmine

fav.girls
Jiaxuan~
We sat at the same place like the last time we went there. Lol. So cool.

fav.girls
Yanling.

fav.girls
Change of seat due to the troublesome queen, How Yanling!

fav.girls
LOL~!

fav.girls
My gift from me me me to her her her. ^^
Wayyyyy too advanced, but who cares! hehe.

fav.girls

fav.girls
TABLE WAS FILLED WITH FOODDDDDDDDD!!!

fav.girls
For the very first time, I witness Yanling EATING A LOT!!! Lol.

me
Couldn't finish my dinner again... :/ Felt a little like puking. LOL! =x

fav.girls
I feel tall tall tall tall tall tall, that day. ^^

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls
A lot of shots had to be taken before Yanling finally says "Yes" to one. -.-

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls
Thereafter, went to hougang mall to run some errand~~

fav.girls

fav.girls
Yanling made a ridiculous storyline for this... x.x
Saying I was sad that Jiaxuan was eating that... herbal thing while I couldn't.. LOL.
The thing is, I'm not even a wee bit interested in that... plain tasting thingy~~~ =x

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls
Made a lot of cheap jokes that night. LOL.

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls

fav.girls
HAPPY ADVANCED 19TH!!!

fav.girls
Waiting for their really really slow bussssssssssssss~~~

fav.girls
Nice right? :D

fav.girls

me
Took nice selfshots that day. kekeke.

me
BUHBYE! :D