Thursday, September 03, 2009

Keep Worries For Later.

OH.MY.GAWDDDD!

Last paper today~~~ EXAMS ARE FINALLY O.V.E.R!!!
Sorry for such a late update about how relieved I am~~

The talk about exams, let's just stop where I stopped previously. I shall keep all my solid worries for the next 13 days before I start shaking again...

I had an awesome afternoon. Stayed back in school after paper with Yingling, Limguan and Siyi for a while. Planned to nap a while but my relatives were at my place already; so I end up just chilling and chatting with them. ;)
I love it when we just sit comfortably and chat.. Hehe..

MOTHER'S COOKING IS AWESOME AS USUAL! :D

Next, it was time for appointment. Wanted to do haircut but end up doing a treatment that lasted for a longggggggggggg time. -.-

Home-d, TV-ed, internet-ed AND HERE I AM!
My eyes were glued to the TV for the whole song they performed! OMG~~~ So lucky to catch their last performance(FOR NOW ONLY!) on tv!! Hohoho. That was aired in Korea like... 2 to 3 weeks ago?! LOL!
Never mind... :D Good enough. heheh.

Okay, till here.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! :D

No comments: