Friday, September 11, 2009

Ditched... :'(

Dang! I got ditched by my driving instructor at the very last... 28minutes! Lol. I was so looking forward to driving today after calling it off for about 3 weeks?? And now, it'll be 4 weeks since I last drove... Gahhhhhhhh ! Hope my legs don't get rusty...
My feet and hand's coordination is pretty bad. :S

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to haircut later. Should I or should I not cut short? Or should I just trim? Or should I do a more obvious concave? Gahhh!! I was thinking if I should settle with short fringe since it's been about... 2-3 years? since I last had them. Geez~~

Friends told me not to cut. With my recent treatment, cutting it would be dumb. Danggggg! I'm so caught in between... :'( OR MAYBE! I should just leave it to the hair stylist.

Okay! (: Sad that I missed 54 minutes of ANTM last night because I didn't know it was a 2-hour broadcast. So sad. I'm so bored right now.
OMONA! I just remembered I can watch mobtv. kekeke! Thanks a lot Huanqing!!!

Till here~~

No comments: