Tuesday, September 01, 2009

666th Entry...

Just don't get it sometimes;
She can have no mood to talk or play and we have to understand and back off. But when it's the other way round, she can't do what she expect us to; end up using tones like we're actually wrong to be in a bad mood... -.- Shes not the princess at home but she indirectly expects us to treat her like one ... -.- One word - annoying.
And I just don't see why she can't help out a little without asking "then you don't need do?" it's not that I'm ordering her or whatsoever, she's like just lazing and reading a book while I'm really studying(just now)... It's a small amount of laundry anyway...
"then you don't need do?" is definitely not heard once or twice.

Okay okay, I'm just here to rant and complain because I'm not in the mood to talk or whatsoever... Need a space to $&@¥€*#^&$)¥€%*#!

Stared hard at the fast moving clouds outside my window for 4full songs... :S Was sorting out my thoughts, giving myself some new air to breathe and just stoning...
its going to stop raining soon because of the strong wind, and I should get back to work~ My book gave me a deadly glare... :(
//edited
it rained even heavier...

Till here.

No comments: