Friday, August 28, 2009

#$%#$@%!@ Pissed.

I'm getting really annoyed and pissed with my D at home. =.=
So much so that I can't even be bothered to talk to him... And, this is bad... 
Conceited, irritating and damn lazy- the worse combination of a man. D's also behaving more and more like a kid. =.= Additionally to this already annoying facts; he seems to be more and more naggy and extremely short tempered; yelling and screaming at the slightest and very trival things. Zzz 
Within a 5days, all three of us at home has gotten yelled at. =.= Me for "not" answering him; the fact is, he didn't hear me. My sister? For asking him to wait or something ~~ And for my mother, it's like a routine now... -.-
My mum says it's menopause. . .
Hope what he has calculated will never come true. I don't think I can stand living in a home with lots of yelling and stuff. Good thing I never side anyone of them when they're quarreling and stuff; I'll end up blaming both. ;)
Conceited.
He always believe that women should be the one slogging their lives for them; but the truth is, we're no longer living in the time where Policemen wore shorts for duties. =.= It's extremely fine and alright that he doesn't help out with house chores but when it comes to some help needed (like pipe problems); all he would say is
"I am resting now. Don't ask me to work."
When is he never resting? :@
Dang! I miss my fun-to-be-with, super nice and encouraging D. Everything changes so I guess I just have to live with it...? :( I believe the good things about D is still there just... more annoying now. :'(
Have.to.stop.feeling.pissed.with.Dad. :(

No comments: