Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sassy, Notit, Beatchy Mua~

Today's a great day~ Woke up early to have tuition before heading out with Xiaoxuan, my sister and my mother to AngelSky8~~ :D Yadah yadah, before we head off to Plaza Sing for a little shopping.

Then, it was Bishan's Coffee Bean! Ice Blended Mocha while chilling for like an hour?! Lol. They played my touchy... That two girls are freaking rough I tell you! Lol. They played so much, the battery level was almost flat ! Lol. (I charged it yesterday okay! Lol.)

Had a really great dinner after which and then, we parted. Pretty much played touchy throughout the dinner time while the aunties had their mini meetup. HAHA! And all the gossipings. ;x Lol. Wait, dinner wasn't great because the food was... almost awful! Cafe Cartel still makes me disappointed. Only one dish was good out of the... 4?! Lol.
OHOH! We went to the supermarket before parting. :D The aunties wanted to buy some stuff. LOL! Then, it was cabby to home-y~~ :D



PICTURES UP AHEAD!
73 of them! Well, because Xiaoxuan wanna copy and paste to her blog, I didn't collage ANY pictures and had them ALL uploaded! Lol. So there are A LOT!


AngelSky8 up first!


SHE WAS IN HEELS!! That's why I look so freaking short. Zzz


o.o?! Lol.


I AM SO FAIR... OMG! Zzz




ho!


Flood my camera with her face only~~


My hair damn cui initially! :S

MY CAMERA ALMOST SPOIL WITH THE THREE PICTURES BELOW! Omg! Lucky my camera's strong enough to withstand poison~~~~ Lol.













I hate her. LOL!
But I look taller in here! LOL...


I just realise! We're wearing tops of the opposite's skin colour. x;
(If you know what I mean. HAHAHAHAHHA!)


Chilling @ Coffee Bean!


PS: DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS POST TXX! You say must make you laugh so ... Hehehehehe. YOU KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH I LOVE TEASING YOU MORE. HAHAHAH!


I like this!


I have no idea why but for today, I was taking a lot of out of the usual pictures! Lol.


We fight but we still love~~ :D


Random...


Hang on there my camera!!!


This is cute!
(*puking)


Skinny jo.


???
Wth is this for, TXX?!


*Camera screaming for help!!*



DINNER @ Cafe Cartel


Dinner table...


LOL! She looks funny here~~


LOOK LIKE WHEN SHE WAS A LITTLE CHILD!
When I'm free, I'll dig that picture out and compare them!! LOL!


Aunty Teo~~ LOVE LOVE!


SERIOUS RIGHT?
PLAYING GAMES ONLY!!! Lol.


Suppose to mean "W" for winner...


The dining table!


She asked me to take a picture of her being serious and hardworking~ LOL.. Yeah, so serious PLAYING! Lol.
I really like this smile of hers though. :S




GRANDMA JO! Lol.


Normal~~


Crazy~~ LOL!


Play "Tap Tap Revenge" with Tay Xiaoxuan a.k.a the LOSER! HAHAH.
Okay la, I lost one round to her. :S But we played... 3? Hahahha.


Split banana, split split banana~


Sissy and me's turn! :D



Next few up, typical TXX~~~




Hamster, no? Lol.




B Vs. W~~~
(Make your wild guess what they mean! HAHAHAHAHA!)


Touch Hockey~~
Fun sh*t~


The lighting there is... :S We're so fair! Lol.


SMILE! :D


The woman's section~ :D


I am THAT short.
Hate her! xD


Found a few opposites of us:
  1. She's tanned, I'm freaking fair. -.-
  2. She's tall, I'm short. Zzz
  3. She has long teeth, I have short ones. (Freaking lame!)
  4. She has got no high gums, and I have them. :(
I can't remember the remaining! LOL. There were a lot when we were listing it just now... :S


Haha! Disturbing~~ Lol.






I like this picture's lighting~




PHYSCO LOOK MAN! Lol.
Xiaoxuan's not crazy enough leh~




Stupid face. xD


Disturbing again. Lol...




Can't remember why I didn't that.


PRETTY SMILE~~


0.0


Aunty Teo again!


Sarangheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~


Hehhh~~ I like my heart shape~~




Not so heart, heart~~ Lol.


BlackBat-woman?! Lol.


Out of the usual's good right?


Act cute. :S LOL!
No la, just lookingstaring at me.


WE ALL LOOK FAIR!!!
(But my sister and I both are really fair. HAHA!)


Spot us~
(Favourite picture!)


Toodles!

No comments: