Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can't Blog~~ :(

Had a good long day yesterday! :D :D :D
Ikea-ed with the usual and dinner gathering with some EB-ians! ~~~

Blogging about it soon BECAUSE I STILL DON'T HAVE ALL THE PICTURES! Lol.
So sad.
Meanwhile, check out BTWS blog first <------------ Click click!! :D

Timetable's out on Monday. Can't say it's horrible or fantastic. It's just smack right in the middle (maybe leaning forward to horrible though). SCHOOL ENDS AT 8.30PM ON TUESDAY. =.= No offday~~~ @#$%^&*@#$%^


PS: Sometimes, I can't differentiate my dreams and reality... :S

//edited.
Since I can't blog details about yesterday's activity just yet, I WANNA SAY SOME DISGUSTING!!
When I woke up and left my bed yesterday, in the late morning, I was greeted by a HUGE HUGE cockroach~~ =.= I freaked out and stood at my door, freezed for a few seconds. Seeing it go into my study room was the only time I started to feel disgusted because I actually OBSERVE IT MOVING FROM A POINT TO ANOTHER! =.=||| Closed my room's door behind me and chatted a little with my grandmother before I headed to my kitchen and found a whole lot of baby roaches!!
Was like really OMG! Thank god my granny was there in the house or I'll just scream my lungs out! Lol. Later found out some authorized people sprayed insecticide. x.x SO DISGUSTING PLEASE!

No comments: