Sunday, March 22, 2009

Halfway through 1/4 of 2009.

Can't believe we're all like halfway through 1/4 of 2009... Time really do pass really fast when you're older. Lol. Time used to tick off really slowly during long school hours... And now? Many hope time will stop ticking so fast. :/

Today's still alright and smooth sailing for now. :)
HOPEFULLY I CAN GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TO SOMEWHERE - WITH FAMILY!





Anyway, today's Pinky aka WeiPinks' (My ex-English tutor) Birthday!
(We can't really remember how old is she. But, she rather we forget it. LOL!)
SHE'S 22 THIS YEAR ALRIGHT~ LOL. See her birthday celebration HERE! last year. Lol.

Good thing my sister and some of her friends are still her students. She's a really great English tutor. :)


10minutes to the end of their tuition, my sister came out to prepare along with kpo Helina. ;x LOL!


SURPRISE! :)
I think no one in class mentioned about her birthday or even wished her. Lol.
But no worries! WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOUR BIG DAY~ hurhur...


The usual Birthday routines. Lol...






Awww~ Sweet!


View picturesss...


The new batch! :D Lol.
Kindda miss those sleepy yet interesting and fun tuition days...



AND, I FOUND SOME PICTURES IN MY CAMERA~~
Can't remember when but we were viewing our young time photo albums and I took some pictures. LOL!


My sis... And behind her, one of my juniors. LOL!


Didn't know I used to enjoy being around animals. ;x (FYI, I'm not an animal lover now.)
&&STEPHANIE CLAIMS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A HUGE RABBIT. -.-! Lol. It's a dog lahhhh!


I wanna go overseas~~
NOT CHEENA OKAY! Lol.


My childhood friends, Xiaoxuan and her brother.
We definitely had lots of fun when we were young. Fighting and all. Lol.


My sister! LOL!


heheheheheheh.


Fair vesus Tanned. ;x


Really like this picture because Minghong looked really funny and cute! Lol. and Xiaoxuan, OMG! hahah.
(so gonna get it from her. ;x) Kawaii siblings!


The two Jolenes... Another childhood friend of ours..
Wonder where's that picture we took with her brother and sister...


Born to be a cry baby (still is). LOL!

& if you haven't observed it yet; both my sister and I are very used to short hair. LOL! Since young. ;)
Thanks to our mum. Lol. I used to be tricked by her saying that she'll only trim my hair a little. BUT THEN! The next thing i know, I've this boyish short hair. =.= And this, repeats... (What I heard from my parents) Gullible.. Lol.


(I know I look damn cui but just ignore it!)

HAPPY 22TH BIRTHDAY PINKY!
MAY YOU STAY AS ACTIVE, PRETTY AND CUTE AS EVER!
STAY FUNNY AND SMILE ALWAYS~~~ :)

May this student-tutor/friendship remain! :D
Lovessss~


Toodles~

PS: Your ignorance is getting on my nerves. Please remember to respectful to people who share the same blood as you and stop being so rude! I swallowed all the sh*t you gave me because you're friends are around but you better know your limits and don't step around my head for long.

No comments: