Monday, March 02, 2009

Blank.

- UPDATE FOR 1ST MARCH 2009 -

Hello hello hello! Am blogging only now because of some delays... :D


First and foremost;
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CELINA & CHELSIE!! :D
To the both of you -
May all your wishes come true; Stay pretty and smile always! :D

(Birthday on 2nd March)



It's been a plain-Jane kindda 18th Birthday for me today (Or rather, few hours ago...). But I had a really great afternoon with Yanling. It's never boring with Yanling around. Haha~


(See, I'm praising you!)
So anyway, Yanling came over my place before we headed down to meet my Photo Printer's buyer like FINALLY!! Woooooooo~



Aftermath, went shopping at Jurong Point. Yes, AGAIN! Lol. It was because Yanling wanted something special, which wasn't exactly as special, for me. Lol. But still, Thanks alot for the effort la. :D Much much much appreciated. :D

I was really tired today actually; shouldn't have slept late the night before. ;x Sorry uh Yanling!
Halfway through, Yanling wanted to bring me to this "special" place that sells really good food. In which turn out to be the Icing Cake Shop that I've already learnt about from TV. HAHA! Though I didn't get to DIY a cake (because I didn't want to) I still had an almost perfect tea break! :D The slice of cake was PERFECT! Just that, YANLING YOU DIDN'T EAT! Lol. Alright la. ;)

Tea Break at "Bakerzin".


My Birthday Present from Yanling. :D


Really good cake! LOL.


Random moments. :D


Then, Yanling started to play with my camera and her mirror. LOL!


See who's better in taking such pictures...
ME RIGHT?! Lol.

LOL! This shot was taken because I was exclaiming how Stereotypical Yanling was when she said strip shirts are for Uncles and bob hair style for ahlians~ -.- Lol. Then she started to signal me something I didn't understand. lol.
Later when she showed me this shot then - I realise the man beside me was in strips. LOL!



Tea break took about an hour or so because we continued shopping for gifts. Lol. Weird to hear someone shopping for another's birthday gift on their birthdays. LOL! But it was alright la. lol.



Aftermath, had a nice nice dinner at Yakiyakibo~


Emo bread~ LOL!


Busy texting and not in the mood to entertain Yanling.. Haha.


Dinner served!

After having a filling dinner, slacked a little more. MY LEG WAS ACHING PLEASE! Lol.


Don't ever mess with this girlie~ Lol.
She's NOT fierce AT ALL. Lol.


Reminiscing my childhood. CUTE! hahhaha.



After dinner...
Headed to NTUC to get something before we decided to head back. Initial plan was to go Vivo but it was a tad too late so, HOUGANG MALL IT IS! Lol.





First stop; was some shop. Some clothing shop. When we were heading to somewhere else, we met Aaron. So coincidence.

Next stop; Toilet! Lol. In which, Yanling came out talking to someone on the phone in English.
(Hmmmm.)
Asked about the phone call and got a fishy reply...
(??? Hmmmm... Weird.)
Then, Yanling suddenly wanted to go Popular to buy pens.
(Even weird-er) Haha.
In which she suddenly said she dropped the idea le. LOL!
(Got pretty much suspicious...)
After which, withdrew some money and she brought me up to the fifth floor open space. LOL! Then, she peeked out to the open area which was unaccessable. -.-
(Piecing things up...)

Next thing I know when I walk pass the arcade for the second time; I saw Darius! HAHAHA~
So shocked. But didn't think much until Yanling asked me : "You guess already right?"
LOL. Thanks ah Gary for the idea and the rest of the guys for being part of it. :D
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCHIE~ :D



Acted blur (for Yanling to feel less guilty and useless) and waited for the guys to get ready.


The really cute Power Ranger cake they got me. Lol.
Gary say; he wanted to get one Hello Kitty one for me but the guys preferred this. -.- Lol.


Making a wish...


It's only then I realise that there were many candles! Goodness gracious~ LOL.
I'm going older. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(


Cutting the cake..


Please look at where Gary placed the candles~~


Thanks for the card and doing this for me. :D Really appreciates it.


Also thanks for DARIUS, Nicholas, Eugene and Aaron for being there as well. :D


Acting unhappy. -.- lol


Trying to anti me.. you'll see again later...


SEE! lol.


THANK YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~


:D Lol. Like some ceremonial activities.



Aftermath, Aaron left for home and we headed to my place. Transferred pictures to Yanling's thumbdrive before she left. The guys remained; watching Tv and is currently playing mahjong. LOL!
Stephanie just came. (0345hrs +++).


SPECIAL THANKS TO...

EVERY SINGLE ONE WHO HAD WISHED ME ~~ :D

ESPECIALLY YANLING, GARY, DARIUS, EUGENE, AARON AND NICHOLAS FOR MAKING MY 18TH SPECIAL. :D


Huanqing (Superrrr Bestie), Christina and Clara.
FIRST PRESENT FOR THIS YEAR. :D


Second is from Xiaoxuan. LOVE YOU LA~~~ Thanks for the necklace which cost like... hundred plus. HAHA! BUT BUT BUT~ You got discount. :D So, still not that bad la. Start eyeing for your birthday present k? ;)



Yanling's present and really pretty card she made!
FIRST TIME OKAY! hahaha. Thanks la. I love it.


Thanks Jinhui for this. :D But, I'm not 6 lehhhh. LOL!


& Of course, Helina and Felicia for this really cute Monkey. HAHA!
(I don't look like one okay! Lol.)


And from Gary. Thanks ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lovely~ ;)


And thank you Nicholas, Darius, Eugene and Aaron for the photo frame. :D




Peace out~


0425hours.

*MARCH 2ND~~~

No comments: