Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TV Craze!!

Hello!
Am currently watching TV (I am TV Crazy!!) & waiting for my tutee; who's going to be late for half an hour. o.o

It's raining cats and dogs right now. Random notion: What do you think of, when it rains? :/
I've been having a lot of thoughts lately... Hmmm~ I have no idea why but I feel really *blank* about this whole emotion I'm having. Sigh...
(& I bet I'll get over it pretty soon.)
I don't know why, but it feels like we've drifted a lot. And, to be honest; I hate to always be the one to initiate. -.- Am I so insignificant that when you're troubled or overjoyed, I won't be the few you'll think of? And anyway, it's really annoying to hear all the excuses. Tiring Shit*
I've finally got some work done today!! :D Read two chapters of Management (like FINALLY!! Exam's are like... few days away please. -.-) and did one of the best mopping I've ever done! Wooooo~ For the past few days, I was only stuck infront of the TV. -.- Else, I would be loading some shows from the internet.
(KILL ME PLEASE!)

Alrighty! I have no idea what I wanna blog already. LOL!
Hopefully, Jasmine gets some serious work done SOON.

Goodbye!

No comments: