Thursday, January 01, 2009

Inauguration of 2009

Hey ya folks! :)
2008 has been a rather challenging(emotionally) yet still a smooth, fun and memorable year for me.
What about yours? :D



Well, no matter how awesome or pathetic 2008 was for you;
Let's just put all that behind and welcome the new year with warm open arms!!! :)

Another year has passed. Ooo lala ! I'm kindda looking forward to the new year actually. Hehehe. =x
And nope, I've got no resolutions for the new year. Lol. I've never kept up to them anyway. =x HAHA!

Anyway, had a reallyyyyyyyyy different New Year's Eve this year. :D Headed out to Sengkang for countdown. ^^ Though it wasn't as interesting and fun as expected, it was really nice to spend the start of a new year with friends. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wish mama would allow me to have more countdowns. ;)





















FIREWORKS~












Nights! :D

No comments: