Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yankee Doodle. :D






Have been meeting up with Jiaxuan lately. Ahhh~ Nice time together with this penguin girl.
Nothing beats talking to someone who understands you... Or at least, someone who listens and can easily relate to you. :D
We have been meeting up for 2 days. Dinner and SOL-Games meeting. *Yawnnnn. We are so easily distracted. I've finished two long proposals (& editing 2 other documents) in 4 hours time! ^^ YAY!
&, She has abandoned me to study with a friend today. BOO! :(:(:(:(:(
Okay, mundane details.


ANYHOW! School has been boring as usual...
Die~~ I no longer feel the drive to do things. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
PROJECTS COMING!! Woooo~ I'm so NOT excited!!! ;)



Currently in class doing practical. BUT I'M DONE WITH IT. ;) Unlike Steph still laughing her ass off. =x She has been attacked by some funny bones lately. LOL. Laughing alot... :D
&&&&, I dragged her to take picture with me when she's halfway through her work. ^^


Sigh* My eyes look so weird. Zzz
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I have no idea why but I think it looks really nice.


*Dreamy Dreamy*

Byeeeeeeeeee!
PS: I'MMA HAPPY KIDDO.

No comments: