Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tolerate, Tolerating and Tolerated.

Sometimes, it's not what happened but what's going on in my mind. I'm not sensitive; I trust what I see, what I hear and what I feel.

Tolerate, tolerating and tolerated.
I can keep doing it and suppress my emotions but, on a day to day basis - I really need a space to rant and breathe. :D
(So please, pardon me.)
Thanks Jiaxuan for being concerned, for listening, for understanding and well... being there. :):):):):):):):):):)

Do you know what's so difficult about it this time?
It's the fact that you like and sorta dislike all at the same time; and then, you're stuck in the middle. To be true or not to be. Hah! I've always chosen to be truthful but was suddenly caught off guard. And yes, I'm going to stand strong on my point of view and stick with it from now on. I just needed some time to think through things and organise my thoughts. It ain't easy but I'm sure I can do it. :D
That's it Jasmine. Haha!

I really love you as a friend, you're really fun and nice to be with, but at times, I slightly dislike you as a person. I can't help to feel this way because of the differences we have; but still, I respect you, your morale and our ocean-apart differences. Really.

---

Have been under little pressure lately. Class, classmates; Boohoo. Honestly, I want to solve any possible conflicts and problems; not because I wanna take the chance to use my authority or whatsoever (I AM NOT SUCH A BITCH) but, to reduce any possible weird moments with each other.
Poly is so different; we're all adults. We may have to work with each other (maybe with people we detest) from time to time and I don't think anyone can afford to do high school acts such as badmouthing, being sulky and such when working with each other. Come on, how much can you complain and do the same when you go out to the working environment?! I hate it when he said we have politics. There will bound to be politics in future out in the working world but for the time being, I don't wanna hear nuts about such silly things.
It's either you like or you don't like someone and, live with the fact that you still have to be classmates with each other. And in case you have to be reminded, you've got two more years to go.
Please be an adult and, ACT LIKE ONE.

Yes, I do have people I dislike but I still respect and like every single one of you as a classmate.

This week can't seem to be any worse huh? :(
Sucks.
(Love Monday though. LOL!)

No comments: