Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Mother Is Insane. =x

Honestly, my mother can be really nuts at times. LOL.

She came into the room and told me this:
"You got see Gary's latest blog entry? Got a lot of nice pictures. Very creative..."
That's such a silly comment; she doesn't know Gary actually used a freeware provided by www.photofunia.com - to do all those nice pictures. Zzz. LOL.

Here's the entry if you haven't got the chance to see it
HERE!!

To top it off she said: "Not like yours, so boring." :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

& Ya, my mother's an ass at times. HAHAHAHAHA.
(My mother's going to read this and tease me when she does. =x)

Then she asked me to show her the web and she started to be really enthu about it. Zzz
"Must blog okay? Tomorrow I go office see and show my friends."
(I'm so making her sound like a kid. =x HAHAHA!)

ENJOY!
The look-alike, MUM & SIS, DAD & ME.


Hehe. MAMA & SIS SIS.
(Pardon for the small image)


Nice right? LOL!


My mother: "Ahhh! This one nice." *giggles like a total bimbo* "Really nice hor. So handsome."
Who would say the one you love is ugly? huh?! LOL! I'm so gonna get it from her. =x



Then, I decided to do a few more on my own. ^^ Put in a few of my favourite classic photos and *poof*!


I LOVE MY FUNNY BIMBO-TIC MOTHER!
(To my mum's colleagues, trust me, my mother IS a bimbo.) HAHAHA!


Totally love this picture and of course, the man. ;)


Ahhhh! I'm awaiting next Lunar New Year. We need more family portraits! :D


Alrighty! I'mma gonna get some shuteye now.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Happy enough mummy? LOL!
&Mum, you're crazy! HAHAHA.

GOODNIGHT!

No comments: