Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Great Day Out!

HELLO!
Get ready for a really long post... :D Spent 2 hours uploading all the pictures taken today, like finally!! ;)











So, what did I do today? :/
Woke up at 8.45am, got ready, met up with Yanling, waited for Jiaxuan, took the MRT and headed to Harbor Front.
To sum it all up, we went trekking. :D

IT'S GREAT TO FINISH THE WHOLE JOURNEY WITH NO GUIDANCE!
And, I was the one who led the way from the point Jiaxuan remembered last till the end. YES AH! I'm not blind with directions, alright? :D

One word to describe treakking today; FUN. It was really enjoyable. ;) Could have finished the whole journey within 2 hours but we stopped for phototaking!! HAHA! I know, we're just typical girls. :D

Is it me or is it today's great weather that made all my pictures look really pretty? :/ I think it's me. HAHA!

Alright, nothing much to blog about...





PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!


Yeah, a great morning.




We're gonna start...!!


START-O!


Yanling's new back pack!


Almost died here...


Singapore, a land FULL of buildings...




Wonder what's with this picture? LOL!
This silly girl's trying to imitate something...

Guess!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUESS!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Give up? LOL! Refrain from laughing out loud k?


It's the Chicken. HAHAHAHA! I know it's a little Zzz but you have to understand; that's Yanling...


Stepping into the picture...


Nice Orchids...




Long way ahead... But no worries, you're not alone... :D


Hehe...


Finally into the forest, NO BUILDINGS TO SEE!!!








Personally, I like this picture quite a bit. :D


The stretchable...


THIS IS FREAKING DISGUSTING!!
I know it's a bad picture~ BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
Initially, I wasn't afraid of these ants until i bend really low to see them upclose! Gross~ By the time I took this picture, I felt... scared? Lol. I don't know.. Just disgusted maybe. LOL!
&&& Jiaxuan literally freaks out everytime I show her this picture. LOL!

They are huge and... there was ALOT!!






=x OOPS!


Just friends la. LOL!
I'M STRAIGHT!! ;)


Here we are!!


Some Primary School kids... Lol.






Penguins wannabe!


HAHA! Look like someone begging another for something? ;)


Loner...






Ballerina wannabe? No? She'll kick you!






The usual, jump shots. Zzz






HENDERSON WAVES!!


Don't think she can ever pull that out. LOL!




Nope, the floor didn't offend her. She's just crazy...






Yanling: "Let's pose as robots!"


She was really crazy today...


NICE? Lol. I like this picture too! HAHA.
Look really happy. And maybe, a little kiddy. HAH!








It was really serene and niceeeeeeeeee! So quiet, I had a nice time thinking. :D


And then again... :(
Glad that it was about.. 2o minutes after the nice nice nature.


It'll be long to reach the end...






The crow and me?






Nice place!




See what I told you? She's crazy!


This was how far and how slow Jiaxuan was!! Lol.
But actually, we ran~ LOL! Like some mad women. hahahha. People from down below the bridge went: "Woah!" HAHA!







IT WAS COMING TO AN END!








LOL!






Your mouth big enough?















After trekking, headed to have "Pepper Lunch" at Hougang Mall, then home-d and edited pictures before transferring them to Yanling's thumb drive. By the time I was done, it was... 3.20pm? Bathed really fast, got ready and headed to Chinatown to meet my parents.

Then, drove to Victoria Concert hall, chatted with a few people I know, collected tickets (I SAW MY PRIMARY SCHOOLMATE), watched the concert...
My sister performed the last song. Zzz

Mum did something really funny; the orchestra was pretty soft and then, THEY SUDDENLY WENT LOUD AND FREAK MY MOTHER OUT!! Haha. She jumped up. Like seriously! I couldn't stop laughing for like... 5 minutes?! HAHA!

She even said: "Aiyoh. Scare me."

LOL! Really damn funny!! She claim that she was too focused on her chanting. Zzz Silly mum; chanting in the middle of a concert.




I SAW MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIEND!! (I know I've mentioned that.) I just wanna repeat that
BECAUSE I'M REALLY HAPPY!!

Why?
Because he actually recognizes and remembers me! HAHA!
That proves that I hadn't change. Zzz But, never mind. Hehh.

Okay, I'm done. :D



PS: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! You know why!! HAHAH! I'm on cloud nine! Weet!



SEE ME UPDATE SOON!!!
SHOPPING TOMORROW!! Yes ah!!

GOODBYE! Jasmine needs some shuteye now. :D

No comments: