Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First half of the week. &I'm bored.

Hello there!
I'm bored. Really bored. &I'm not in the mood to do anything productive today. Bahhhhhh! Hate this time of the day/week!

Projects projects projects; Now, why the hell did I say I'll prefer doing projects to tutorials?! Zzz




Last Thursday's trip to Plaza Singapura for a little shopping...


with Gary and Stephanie. :)



Had a nice shopping Sunday with Gary and Stephanie again. Bought a bag from Bugis and spent the least among the three. ;) Shopping started at Bugis and ended at Plaza Singapura after dropping by Heeren and Paragon.
I really need to do more shopping!

Malaysia!!! :D

Being the ever so playful Stephanie, she took pictures with Gary and set them as the wallpaper. :D
Iphone and Sony Vaio Laptop.







Felt superrrrr accomplished and proud of myself on Monday; studying all alone in the library for two hours while waiting for Elective class to end. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
***edited. We also celebrated Sheryl's Birthday! :D


Our pathetic Strawberry Short cake again! LOL.


See Steph bring over the cake while Sheryl was still unaware of what was going to happen!


o.o


& YEAH! She was surprised. :D




Hope you liked the surprise Sheryl! :D



School yesterday was alright. :):):):):):) That excludes the time I felt a bit irritated when my Econs lecturer started talking. Zzz And of course, the headache I've felt because of his voice. =x CHIPMUNK! Zzz
Management lecturer was fun though; "I think they are head hunters because their head looks kindda big." LOL!
Time ticked too fast during Management lecture. :( I NEED MORE OF THAT. =x

Ended off my first half of the week with Xiaoxuan and Aunty Teo.
THANK YOU AUNTY TEO FOR THE SUBWAY TREAT.
Met in Compass Point for dinner and chatted for 2 hours!!! Lol. I miss that girlie; it's been a while.


Purposely wanted my head to look big.

&yeah, my hair's colour has faded... From red to brown. boohoo. Good thing I didn't expect much.


MEET UP AGAIN SOON FOR MY B&J AND YOUR ATAS RESTAURANT!!



So, why do I feel that no one pays attention?! Zzz
Off for some work to be done. :/

PS: Yet another moment of... Zzz

No comments: