Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yellow or Orange? :D HAPPY LA!

Hello yellow dirty fellows! x=
It's yet another lovely Wednesday; WITH NO SCHOOL FOR ME.
Haha. My mood is like the colour yellow now. (Or is it Orange?) Lol. Anyhow, I'M HAPPY. :D

It's a blasting week!
Lol. Nah.. Shall not jump to conclusion. Just like last week, a good start doesn't guarentee anyone with a happy ending. :(:(:(

It's been rough last week;
With threatening internal conflicts maybe politics(Please please, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), weird tagger, projects!, annoying silentking, freaking bad management of mine and yadah yadah. Just too... horrible to be mentioned. &they all happened after the good start of my week! BOO~ But I really do hope things change for the better. We've got 4 more semesters together. :D






Anyway, as I was saying; The start of this week is a blast! Yes ah~
Monday was alright, I guess? HAHA. Went to school for 8am-10am lesson, headed back home to rot (because I don't have elective, screw the timetable for that slot) and headed back to school again at 12.30pm for class until 3pm.
Boohoo. The rest of Monday was lighten up meeting with Weishan, Jolene and Yaping at Hougang Mall for late lunch. Funny times with funny people. ;)

BBB! I wanna see your bang, bang, BANGS! ;)






Sorry, side tracked again. Erm... Afterwhich, suffered through the whole evening and night with gastric. IT'S UNFAIR! I've been having my meals regularly but yet, acids won't leave my poor tummy. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Pain pain go away!!

TUESDAY WAS A CAMERA-LOVING DAY! hehehe.
Blew a little during our project discussion. =x
I wasn't really fierce hor, Steph. hehe. I'm too nice to be angry. =x HAHA!

Had lunch at the fastfood corner. Felt damn bloated after having EggMayo sandwich and a cup of soup. :(:(:(:(:(


hehehe.


It's a wear brown day!


BUT, only three of us were in brown yesterday. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(





Statistic tutorial is DARN boring I tell ya'; Our tutor literally TAUGHT US EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WAS ALREADY TAUGHT DURING LECTURE!!!
Tell me, what is the lecture for if our tutors will TEACH every single thing AGAIN! Zzz Stephanie then started to play with her webcam. HOHOHO! That's when we started to take pictures. =x HAHA!


Constipated look? Lol.
Darius tried to push my head leh. LOL!


Nice nice. hehehe.


Did I mention that I love this crazy ass? =x


Involving the girls behind...



It was a challenging photo snapping process k!
The tutor was continuously looking at us; but he's too slow la. We had to answer his question 3-4 times before he actually HEARD us... Zzz Wonder if he can't multitask or he's just partially deaf. =x


See guanguan at the back. :D


Then, Stephanie tried to take me and Darius; who seems to be ACTING shy. x= HAHA!


Funny Gary. :D If you have this picture as your desktop's wallpaper, prepare to laugh everytime you see it!! Haha.
(He didn't even know Stephanie took this picture initially. Lol.)


We were paying attention to Mr. Boring-Stats-Tutor alright!




THE CHALLENGE BEGINS YET AGAIN!


While Mr. Boring was talking to the rest of the class.


HAHA!


STEPHANIE! Your head is bigger than Gary's!!! =x




Jokers. Lol. The whole class diverted their attention to them can? Lol. & we all laughed. lol.
Silly weirdos. =x


PAY ATTENTION DEAR STEPHANIE!!





OH OH! Bumped into a lot of lovely DPA mates yesterday. Hehe. It happened SIMULTANEOUSLY! So cool~
First was LiPing, then it was Christina (who diverted her attention straight to Gary after saying "Hi" and when I was commenting about her hair!) Y0 Bitch! You're pretty pretty pretty now! Slim down so much, what did you do?! :D, then it was Clara, then it was Suhana followed by skinny Huanqing! Hey! I think you look prettier now. SERIOUSLY! & I think most credits to your hair. hehe. and... I think that's all? Lol.
SIMIN! Why didn't I get to see you? :(



Okay, backtrack.
Suddenly felt wrong and literally switched off aftermath. I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANNA BE INVOLVE IN THAT SHIT FOR THE TIME BEING. Buzz off.


Continued to take pictures during breaks before lecture. hehehe.
I LOVE OUR MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES LECTURER!
He made the whole hour so short~ As in.. literally, the time spent didn't felt like an hour; IT WAS REALLY NICE TO BE LEARNING ALOT WHILE LAUGHING. HAHA. He's a great lecturer.
If only all other lecturers are like him. :(


While waiting for the next lecturer to come in... ECONS Lecture. Zzz


Darius, Gary, Stephanie and I.
If only Terrence was around...


Limguan joined in...


Then there was Siyi!


&Yingling! Haha.
Love them all~


:D


Minmin, Nienie and Guanguan.
Pretty people to talk to.




Aye wait~ Lol.






HAHA! I like this picture.
(No Stephanie to spoil it. =x)


Preparing to studying... ;)












GARY! What small head you have~ Lol.


Halfway through the boring lecture, Stephanie and I took a picture using Guanguan's phone and set it as her phone's wallpaper. =x




SEE! haha.

By the way, the lecturer was damn silly. He dimmed ALL the lights like as if we're watching a movie. Silly.

Aftermath, dragged Darius for our last lecture. Aww~ I can't absorb much; 3 hours straight of lectures! Dang!
Can we crash the Econs' lecture(With lookalike's class) instead? Hehehe.





I'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND!
&Darius knows him.

Edmond, if you actually believed that, YOU'RE REALLY DUMB LEH.
Haha.


If everyone of us can be happy together as one. :D
Just like before...



I'm just really happy today. Yes ah!
Orange/Yellow marks my mood.


HAVE TO BE A GOOD LEADER. Boo!


I'm a happy bitch! =x
HAHA! Good bye yellow dirty fellows!









PS: I'm sorry but I really can't. Not anymore. Not yet.

No comments: