Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rambled. =x

HELLO!
I'm gonna ramble my way through this entry. Lol.


Okay,
Finally gotten my results, and I'm more than just satisfied with it. :D
Maybe because I didn't expect anything;
You know,
"Higher the expectations, greater the disappointment you might get."

I even expected the worst. :D So, I'm really really happy with my GPA.
But ya, it's a pretty GPA. :D
Anyhow, I'm still gonna work hard for the next semester and all. :D



I've finally watched "Rule #1"!!
Watched it with Weishan, Yaping and Soohou on Tuesday over at my place.
Well, the storyline is pretty much similar to that of the move; "The Twins Effect"/"Vampire Effects". The movie has too many titles la. Zzz Lol.
Chinese title- "千机变".

I won't exactly regard it as a horror film though, it's not really scary. The only thing about the movie that's credible to be horrifying is the sound effects(as usual); That's all. Lol.
I still think horror films from Thailand is better; at least, their storylines are better. :D

Searching for "Nanak" (or however you spell it). Gary says it's scary. :D



Well, am suppose to be meeting Huanqing, Christina, Simin, Carlo and Clara for a mini gathering/outing at Sentosa today. But, some were either busy, against the idea or had some last minute things. Thus, stayed home to help my mother with the clearing of our living room.

Huanqing: I hope your friend's fine from the cut. :D

My house is coming back together again!! Lol.
Renovations are almost done. And, I'm pretty satisfied with my room. :B
Ahhh~ My living room's much cleared from rubbish now. =x

Haniza: You can come over when you're free to see it's normal state!! Lol. It's very clean and not messy at all one k? :D
;)


Tried to change colours in my blogskin. Lol. In the end, only the border colour was changed. Lol. Jiaxuan said white colour background stimulates her mood to read my blog. Zzz Lol.
RANDOM!


Watching "Mama Mia" tomorrow with my family. ;)


Okay, my rambling shall stop here. =x I don't know what I wanna blog about already.
By the way, I'm not being lazy just... have nothing interesting to blog about. Lol.

BACK TO READING! :D


Still wondering whether i should have it coloured. Lol.


PS: It's not as easy as it seems to be.

No comments: