Friday, June 13, 2008

Great Day! :D

Weeeeeeee~ Home sweet home!

Today's weather is scorching hot! But, i've enjoyed this great day with my mother, her unit Not exactly, Jiaxuan and my sister! :D

Went over to some place near Harbour Front and climbed some really long hill~ ;)
I'm glad to have Jiaxuan and my sister around;
Walking, chatting, walking, laughing, walking, doing some catching ups, walking, taking pictures and MORE walking. LOL. So, we practically spent the whole morning walking. The journey's pretty long but it was really pretty at some point. :D
You might know what I mean when you see the pictures I've taken.




Woke up really early and headed off to Harbour Front with dad, mum and sister. Had our breakfast. :) Then, we met up with mum's colleagues and Jiaxuan. After much time doing some... waiting? We started the journey!

My mother's really funny! Most of the time, she would be one of the first few starting the walk but she'll always end up the last or at least, among the last. LOL. Cute!

Alright. I'm having this major block right now. Zzz So, I'll let the pictures do the talking and nag along the way. =x

PICTURES!


OUR FIRST PAUSE! ;)
It was a long, steep and tedious way up; the stairs were... Zzz
I have to say; the first few NOT exactly few okay! Zzz Took about 20 minutes to walk up the stairs steps were the killers for the whole journey. Major turn off! LOL.


Can you see my mama? ;)
She's the last one... The one in white! HAHA. She was even posing uh~ But I guess the steep stairs and long tedious start of the journey made her injured her vein. :(:(:(:(:(:(


:D
Sister said she likes my hair in the middle picture. Zzz Because it's brown?! LOL.
Beautiful sunlight, I should reply. :D





Jasmine: "HAHA~ Reserved for V.I.P; Very Irritating People."
Like in the past, we always say that
Jiaxuan: "Yeah. People like Jasmine."
Jasmine: *Tsk! :(:( "Go there take picture la!"



Jiaxuan: "Always bully me; take pictures of me! You go there!"
*Pointed at the sign*
Jasmine: "@#$$#^%#$%#"
I didn't spout vulgarities, I merely gave a grumpy look.


Yeah, Jasmine's a Very Irritating Person! haha.

Above is a very random conversation we had. I don't know why I've included it in this entry. But I guess I have nothing much to say due to this block I'm experiencing. Zzz

Oh oh! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY USED GRUMPY AS A DESCRIPTION!
*Aging?! Zzz LOL.
Don't smirk/laugh/smile/giggle/whatsoever when you read this, Darius & Krist! ;)




Little toilet break.
Doubt I've convinced you; that the place is pretty.
But I'm really serious. The place was nice!
I just.. didn't capture any sceneries. =x


Say.. The third stop?
Can't blame.. There were more middle aged adults than teenagers. =x
Anyway! This merlion's dirty! HAHA!

Jiaxuan: "WOW! MERLION!"
Zzz. She said she didn't get to be so close to one before. LOL!
*Moments later when we're closer to the merlion.
Jiaxuan: "Eeee. The merlion here dirty one!"
LOL. Funny penguin. =x






Okay. So, mother told me she has been teasing one colleague of hers. Involving me... LOL. It's a guy she has been teasing, by the way.
I doubt I have to go on further on what she has been teasing him about.


*Hope no one minds having this picture posted up here. ;)

But I think I've made a real silly comment when they started teasing infront of me. Zzz
I said something like: "How old are you people already?!"
That -- I totally regret blurting out the next second I did. Zzz
They totally reminded me of how friends teased me with some guys back then. And how Kristoffer did some stupid things in his lecture teasing me and a friend of his and how I sometimes tease people too! Zzz LOL. I so... shouldn't have made that stupid comment.
BUT; I seriously didn't mean it!
I forgot they're not as old. x= HAHA!
*Hope they didn't mind.








*Hope they don't mind having this picture posted up too.
Jolene! Don't secretly grab this picture and save it uh! =x
HAHA!


Though this putput here can be really irritating and rude MOST OF THE TIMES. =x It's still nice to have her as a sister.
"It's pure fate that brings two people together; blood related in this case, among the zillions of souls and creatures created."
Dad said that. &he ended off with something like how we shouldn't quarrel and fight all the time.
SO IMPOSSIBLE! That's how we bond, actually! HAHA.


Have been trying to do funny faces lately...


Sun-tanned there. =x


The dog belongs to one of my mother's colleague. :D
& the last picture with Jiaxuan, it's classic! :D
Guess who took that!
JASMINE! wooooooooo~ Zzz


People love this mummy dog's tail!


Told you I don't really take sceneries! :D
Should experience it yourself, you know. ;)
If you wanna know where, ask me! Because I would then be bothered to ask my mother. =x

Middle picture = Bamboo.
Jasmine: "Hey! Bamboo shoots!" *Took a picture*
Zzz Random, I know.

JOURNEY ENDING SOON! ;)


& I made a random comment while walking on the bridge;
Life's almost like this long long bridge we're walking. We'll never get to see the end of it until we finish walking it. :D
The bridge was DAMN DAMN LONG!


THE END OF THE JOURNEY! :D
We ended the journey in some really really nice garden hub. Can't really remember the place's name.
Pardon for my forgetfulness! =x Didn't bother to remember.

It's not senile okay, Krist & Darius! Zzz


I love this nice nice swing...




Just the Penguin and the Panda.


My future Garden balcony! ;)
Scare crow.. FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~


Love this shot!

END OF THE WALK! ;)

We are so going back and do the walk again! Love it! HAHA.
Suddenly love the sun. =x



Scorching hot today. And, I've just realise I have tanned arms. Zzz LOL. My face and legs are still as fair. :( So unfair! I mean. Unfair that I can't get tanned because my sister and Jiaxuan are actually pretty tanned now! Zzz



After the long long long walk, took bus - headed to Harbour Front station and MRT-ed to Plaza Singapura! :D
Had a nice long chat with Jiaxuan and my sister. Went to bathe and spent the longest time in the Jacuzzi and Suana room! ;)

Ouh oh! We went to Angel Sky 8. The place where my mother had her facial. ;)


While waiting for my mother!
After the great relaxation!


Love this nine pictures too!
FAVOURITEEEEE!


Camera LOVING! x3


Dogged!

Nights! :D

Time check: 11.24PM
But I'm very very sleepy!
NIGHT NIGHT!

To Jiaxuan:
Please do not think too much and mull about it. It's all in the mind. Though it might be so much easier to be said than done; I know it's darn difficult! I'm really worried for you too. I just don't wanna let you know in case we get all girlie together. =x
I'm just a phone call away.




PS: It no longer matters.
As long as I'm there for all, I don't care who isn't there for me. I'm happy for who I am, what I do and what I love.

No comments: