Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random!

HELLO! 

I'm currently alone at home with the Birthday Girl, Jolene PUTPUT! It's been so long since I last call her that. LOL!

I'm really bored now!
I realise, I have a lot of outdated images! LOL! 






Took the above images(2) during the last day of our DPA Program. :(
Our first, last and only excursion! We were really exhausted back then.




Can you imagine how exhausted and frustrated I feel everyday when I see this long queue after a long day in school?! Zzz Thank god I have Darius and Kristoffer's company most of the time. :) Darius usually wait for my bus with me and Kristoffer go home with menot all the time though. ^^

Ahhhhh! The day I've went back to school to attend Prefect's Investiture. :)
Unfortunately, careless me left it in the Games Room; which was locked. Zzz



The day weME & my pretty DPA girls! went to Sentosa.

Took this image secretly from N.U.M New Urban Male. Didn't know they have such Little Miss... LOL!


Huanqing's 200 bucks boyfriend.
self-proclaim though =x

Huanqing was really enthu about his hair! HAHAHA.


Was really excited! =x
It's been real long since I went there before that trip. ;]

Typical Christina =x was cheered with this GUESS wallet we've got her! ;) But, it wasn't because she was sad that we bought her that luh~ LOL! It was her Birthday Present!

Christina was really happy with how much I cost. LOL!


Actually, pandas are really cute! HAHA. =x



During our ED Dinner Gathering! ;) Eugene's really small lah! LOL.



My classmates are LAME! LOL.
As you can see there's two idiots shooting each other. =x HAHA!



PICTURES WHEN WE PLAYED BOWLING!

Josher, acting camera shy. =x

The organiser of this wonderful bonding event. =x ;]

Some of us doing the GAME! ;)

Best uh!
It's Josher! ;)
He always look as if he's gonna fall after one throw! HAHA. & it's FOREVER a coincidence that he and Rachel are playing side by side(lanes!).

Who do you think you should focus on? =x

YAO GUI YAO GUI YAO GUI! =s

I look kuku la! Zzz
I can't remember who but if I'm not wrong, Darius was trying to cover my face! Zzz LOL!

Hee... x3


Darius trying to join~ =.= LOL!

;)



Went out for dinner last night with Gary, Darius, Eugene and Nicholas. Man, Eugene and Nicholas was damn late luh~ =.= Made Gary, Darius and I wait; feeling darn guilty because there was a pretty long queue outside. & we were like sitting down there chatting and waiting. LOL! We were very very hungry too! :(

However, it's a blessing in disguise! :]
We had a long nice chat though. hehe. Reminisced the time we first knew each other. Weeeeeeeee~ I love flashbacks sometimes!

Ohhohh! The guys were really colourful that day! ;)


Gary and Darius!

Eugene!

Nicholas! in RED! HAHA.

Another one acting to be camera shy. Zzz LOL!






:) BUH BYE!

No comments: