Monday, March 17, 2008

Last ENW Lesson.

Weeeeeeeeeeee~ Today's the last day of our ENW, Explore the New Web, for PPP Program!
Aww~ I'll miss starting the week with them && I'll MISS miss Sitty! ^^

Well, did our test as I've mentioned. Quite alright la. Think I can pass it, at least. Anyway, did our last presentation before going on to camwhore!!! hahaha. Took many pictures. xD




The only girls in the class with Mr Vincent Phua! (:
I'll miss the girls. ^^



Puteri!


Huanqing & Clara.

Then, they started playing with my camera's function. LOL!
Like.. DAMN NICE LA~ (: Huanqing kept saying that. Zzz


Huanqing : "DAMN NICE LA the red red one!!"
(:


The class excluding the three smart geeks!
Aiyah! Too bad we didn't manage to sabotage Huanqing, making her stand beside her Mr. Idol!
(=

Gotta finish up many things;
Mark someone's journal,
Mark Malcom's assignments &
Prepare for tomorrow's project-doing!

Buh Bye!

No comments: