Monday, May 21, 2007

print screens!

shyt! typed today's post and copied it but i forgot and went to ''print screen'' and everything's gone now. -.-

finally got my e-dictionary!! lols. now, i don't have to borrow from anyone le. hahas.
anyway, i realise that Chinese Intensive is actually not that bad. we slack but we learn at the same time. lols. it's a bit boring though. we can't stop doing compositions. lols.

my current desktop. sighs. boring!!

was bored so 'print screen' my desktop.

this desktop will appear when i move my mouse anti-clockwise fast. =]

i can't believe she actually did what she has done larhs. -.-
she must have felt pretty hurt when she read that remark, it was kindda nasty. and, i actually can still remember how it felt when she did similiar thing to me! hahas.
the first time was disasterous, i felt so hurt, lost and angry at the same time. the second was pretty much okayy but it still hurt. whereas the third time, i couldn't be bothered anymore and even blew at her because she mentioned my name. gosh! does she know the blogging rule?!? sighs. my past. lols. my wonderful past tolerating people's nasty attitudes.

anyway, it suddenly came across me; why is she having such a no life- life. causing pain in people for her own frustrations?? then, it occurs to me that; she doesn't even realise that the problem is not always with the people but she herself.
sighs.
just hope one day, she get what she does and feel how people feel.

ahh. boring day!
in the end, they were what i thought. never facts but just pure fantasies. and, i'm dumb! gosh~
tata! =]

No comments: