Wednesday, March 21, 2007

my mother's CUTE!

hahas. my mother's CUTE just like me. -.- LOLs.

on the way to school, we were listening to some radio station (98.5, i think) and they mention about Philipines having this law to ban people from puking in public. my sister laughed and made a remark: "So, Philipines have this law saying you can't puke in public?!?"

my mother then replied: "No hawker centres lorhs."
everyone in the car was sort of stunned. what does puking have to do with hawker centres?!?
then, we realise my mother heard cooking instead of puking. the cutest part, she didn't know what is puking. my sister explained first but she thought it was spitting of saliva and so on then my dad and i explained saying that it is vomiting not what she thought it was.

everyone was like laughing in the car loudly.

she's cute larhhs! hahas.
sighhs. we are really disappointed with you. can you wake up from being angry and start carrying out your duties with impartility just like what we say in our pledge? i know it's difficult but i think it's time to get over it. i'm helping you out too. i can't stand people complainning to me about your attitude asking me to talk to you but you don't change. i want to help but the way to help you is to wash my hands off the duties. do you understand? so what should i do to let you know this?
tomorrow there's orchestra practice, really do hope i can memorise the whole score! can't wait for SYF. i really really hope i can make it to the orientating. sorry if i can't make it larhhs! it's not as if i want to have practice on that day right? who ask you to ask for a change. everytime make things difficult for me and expect me to follow. -.-

tata~

No comments: