Thursday, January 18, 2007

enough sarcasm. i'm in a FOUL mood.

okay, out of the sudden, i'm in a very bad mood. this week haven't been really good. monday canteen duty was disasterous which led to tears. later that day, my stomach started to churn alot. churn in a very uncomfortable and irritating way. i feel like vomitting so much!

i'm not sure what's going on with me. throughout this four days, i have been feeling very weird. at times i feel like vomitting, my stomach feel so bloated, headaches come and go so much and i feel like burping even more even when it's unneccessary.
is it the stress that i'm experiencing that's causing all these nonsense?

anyway, the week wasn't only about disasterous experience. we performed outside Ngee Ann City last night. it wasn't a successful success but it was success. the day before the performance, we were practising and i realise that in actual fact, my status in Orchestra is only a status for people to see. i'm NOT doing anything or rather, i'm NOT GIVEN a thing to think about, to do or even to give opinion about.
now, i feel more belonged to Prefectorial Board. i feel that my opinions are heavy and important during every meetings and discussions and that i play an important part when doing something. however, i know that i cannot really bond very well with them. no matter what, i can't deny the fact that i'm a chinese and that they are malays. i often feel left out but i would rather be respected than have a bunch of obvious hypocrites as friends.

sighs. everything hasn't been easy for me and no one knows about a shiit. he claims that he will listen but they are in actual fact just pure craps!! what kindda friend?!?

anyway, stayed back in school till about 1745 to finish up the badges that are needed for tomorrow's class committee investiture. i really do hope that i'm not sick~

another factor that leads to my FOUL mood now. i really can't believe it. she simply pissed me off today. on monday, she showed me attitude. if she REALLY does treat me as a friend, then tell me and LISTEN to my advice.

she claims that she was listening, i know i'm half blind but i am not TOTALLY blind to not be able to see her stupid reaction when i was merely telling her what i feel. FORGET IT if you don't wanna listen, you can just tell me straight at my face. i admit i will be dumb folded but at least, i won't have to tolerate your SHIIT! sometimes, she really make me wonder. whether she only wants me to know because i'm her good friend or because she wants me to be jealous? if it's for the first option, THANKS sincerely but if it's for the second, DON'T ever BOTHER to do that again. i don't give a damn whether or not i have admirers or stupid EXs to come begging me for a patch!!

URG!! i really can't believe it. fancy having the cheek to tell me that she might chat with her FRIENDS and her BOYFRIEND till very late. i only asked her some questions and she ASKED ME NOT TO MESSAGE her because she is sleeping. HELLO?!? i know i'm not that particular guy but i don't think you should treat me like that okay! my head hurts! i know you wanna sleep but what if i'm him? will you say that too? well, i doubt so. you might message with him for a while at LEAST! gosh. i'm so pissed.

COOL DOWN JASMINE~ i'm so guilty. i shoot at BOTH my parents because they were merely talking and asking me questions while i was in a foul mood. my head hurts arhhs!

haiis. i need some sleep seriously! nights..

No comments: