Saturday, December 09, 2006

sobbs. hahas.

today's just plain.
my plan was ruin. sobbs. mother had to stay at home to look after my sick daddy because he think about the job thingy too much. and the other two Jolene also can't tag along.
so, my afternoon was spent with JiaXuan. then, my night was with my family.

first, we headed to heeren and found out that "The Wallet" shop has closed down. so sad. wasted a trip. then, we went to take neoprint.
next, we went to bugis. wanted to meet bingcheng they all but when we reach there, they were already in Plaza Sing. so no choice looked for our desired wallet. so unlucky! first was the shop that had closed down. second, i couldn't find the wallet i want. third, we couldn't meet our friends. felt like being used~ after buying wallet, we went to PS to look for them. but in the end, they say they go home. so stupid.

anyway, kindda sad that i can't buy the wallet i've wanted for so long. bought a shorter one. damnit! so thick after transferring all my stuffs and card over. ARG~ so angry. but no choice. met with LiXin at 7-Eleven. she kissed me! hahas. i wished her birthday then she go meet her friend at cinneleisure.

after the whole day walking and feeling like an idiot, me and JX went to Hougang mall to meet her cousin Gina. then, my dad came and the whole family went over to PS again. signed up for MaxOnline. urg! really don't like changing numbers but no choice. sobbs. BUT, good news is: i might be buying new phone and applying new line tomorrow. so happy. hahas. hope my wish will come true. =]
first we had dinner then we went to queue for the subscribing thingy. parents kept tempting me to get the laptop and give sis my current computer. LUCKY i was determine. hahas.

kkae larhs. nights.
buh bye!
update again tomorrow.(=

No comments: