Tuesday, June 13, 2006

yesterday. 12/06/06

it's rather early in the morning but i'm still posting. it seems that everyday there's something happening in my life. well, at least they are all quite memorable. =]

yesterday was the start of my class chalet. to sum up, i had tonnes of fun with some of my classmates. i was also one of the craziest among them. hahas. the day before, i was so looking forward to it and indeed i had fun. (: okay, yeahs i didn't stay ovenight. it was because of my fickled-minded mother. at first, she said i could stay then the other minute, she say that she rather me to go home. in the end, yanling parents send me home instead. =] woke up at around 1100hrs plus and slack around till the time we were suppose to leave our house for pasir ris. we checked in at around 1430+ hrs just on time and we (yanling me, my mother xiaoxuan mother and my sis) slack in the room first.

about half an hour later, soohou bingcheng edmond adrian lijian and jiaxuan came together. we chatted, then more people came in. bingcheng and a few others went to rent bikes but i guess most of the time only me and yanling were riding them. hahas. at first, there was me jiaxuan and yanling but yufang called me saying they wanna meet us then we waited for them to rent bikes then jiaxuan went to accompany bingcheng to buy honey that i think was the only thing lacking from the bbq. hahas. then, lixin brought us around the park and i bet all four of us had tonnes of fun. hahas. we rode until about 1920hrs plus then we went back to the chalet to eat and drink.
later, soohou say he wanna go look for bingcheng edmond they all who went fishing for crabs? hahas. then we rode to the swing and played. in the end, we didn't go look for the guys. hahas. at around 2100 hrs plus, adilah wanted to go home and we went to send her off to the bus-stop. me and lixin was like trying to look for the right path because it was damn dark then we went back to the swing again to look for yanling. hahas. it was going to 2230hrs plus so we went back to the chalet because yanling's parents were suppose to come at around that time.

well, on the way back me and lixin ride to other side because i didn't wanna go back to fast and when we were going back, we met soohou yanling and yufang who were trying to look for the boys who were fishing. hahs! then we slack for a while then the whole lot of us go back to the chalet and somehow, soohou and bingcheng lost the 'on' 'off' button on my father's company's camera. yeahs, it was trouble.
then, bingcheng went around looking while soohou was on his phone all the while. tsktsktsk.i was kindda upset so i rode alone as fast as i could then i heard edmond shouting to ask me to slow down so i did then it was kindda dark and he say he was afraid so i had no choice but turn back. met bingcheng again with adrian looking for the stupid button then dragged them back to the chalet. rest a while again then bingcheng wanted to go look for weishen they all who were still fishing then i followed them and met weibin on the bike then i asked him to lend me his-so-called bike he didn't rent. hahas.
then after riding thru and fro, we met yanling then she borrowred the bike from zhixiong or someone else i think. can't really remember. it was like havoc all along. hahas. everyone was sort of very very high. it's a pity serene couldn't make it or else, i think i would have more fun. =p

chalet was really fun but somehow, i'm pissed. last night i wasn't because i was too high to be angry but this morning, when they call me to ask stupid questions, and as i think about it my blood started to boil. what is the meaning of class chalett? i don't mind them bringing people we don't know but at least they pay the money to make it fair to the rest. what's the point of having a class chalet if they are so late and brought alcohlic drinks? well, a class chalet is not only about having a place to stay. it has a different meaning from the word "chalet". who cares anyway? i'm now looking forward to november's chalet which i heard from my mum is free other then the food. hahas. at least, this chalet i'm sure gonna stay overnight. =] at least this time it's not a class chalet, i don't have to call people i don't like and there won't be stinky people who SMOKE and DRINK. come to think about it, i guess not only the girl's world is scary. i think the whole human reality is very creepy. even boys are like girls when it comes to friendship.

anyway, what has happened has happened, what is lost is lost. i won't go and think about anything already because my brain's memory is getting full of great people and memories. wahahs!

>thanks edmond for following me when i was along, for the bike, for letting me step on his barefoot, for his great companion and the fun.
>thanks bingcheng fot the bike, for his great companion, the pushing of my bike when i was riding, for the crazy time, and for letting me shout that he rocks! =]
>thanks chilli xin for looking after my route when it was very dark, for telling me things about her, for being my companion.
>thanks yanling for being the blur one, for sending me home for the second time, for being crazy together and also being the best companion. sorry that you fell twice.
>thanks weishen for his fishing equipments? hahas. thanks for letting me see the other side of you.
>thanks adrian for being a sort of companion.
>thanks soohou for the light he showed when it was real dark and the fun, the magic and being a companion i'll never forget? hahas.
>thanks yufang for the smiles and the fun and the ride around pasir ris. =]
>thanks weibin for letting me call you binbin last night. hahas.
>thanks zhixiong for letting yanling call you xiong xiong. hahs! =x

i think that's all le larhs. if there's any, i'll add.. gotta rush out le!!

No comments: